Class of 2020 - PF Woody Newton (MD) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Woody Newton (MD) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

I've got a Woody!

Awesome. Reminded me of Rudy Gay. I hope we can get some semblance of that type of production. But, yeah, Raf Addison might be a better comp. Woody looks like he really could grow into being a fantastic player, if given time.

Yes, for greatest effectiveness, you want your Woody fully developed.

Now let’s get Dre Jackson and we’re set for 2020

Of the 3 kids we seem to be serious about this cycle, Woody looks like the best prospect to me. The other two are currently shooting really poorly at EYBL. I know we've already got lots of shooters on the team, but geez I'm sick of putting guys out there who can't score, just because they're "athletes". We're not playing "athletics", we're playing basketball.

Of the 3 kids we seem to be serious about this cycle, Woody looks like the best prospect to me. The other two are currently shooting really poorly at EYBL. I know we've already got lots of shooters on the team, but geez I'm sick of putting guys out there who can't score, just because they're "athletes". We're not playing "athletics", we're playing basketball.

Jackson averages 14, 6, and 4 on 55% 2 point shooting in the EYBL. He will be a lot like Jerami Grant on offense, but with a much better handle and passing ability.

Jackson might be 2 and done: Woody could be here all 4 years. So in that sense hi might be correct. Woody will be here longer and could leave the better college player

But stepping on campus day 1 Jackson will be a stud

We wont need Jackson to be lights out...we have more capable shooters (including bigs) then we have had in a long time. Jackson is the guy running the floor and dunking on the opposing teams face! Kid has a good handle and is a good passer too. Will be a stud in our system. I do get the concern about the shooting but I think he will be ok. Woody looks promising and I'm glad we have him...now let's land Jackson!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom