Class of 2025 - PG Acaden Lewis (DC) Offered | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 PG Acaden Lewis (DC) Offered

You guys asked for it. I asked for your guys belief in Red when he was hired and lot of naysayers and when he lands the best class we have seen in a long long time in 2025, everyone will be happy I hope finally. And yes he will win games with that group too so don’t talk about the coaching
Hoping this year’s group wins too and gets us back in the tournament.

You guys asked for it. I asked for your guys belief in Red when he was hired and lot of naysayers and when he lands the best class we have seen in a long long time in 2025, everyone will be happy I hope finally. And yes he will win games with that group too so don’t talk about the coaching
IMO, he has shown his coaching chops already. Next, we add buy in and talent upgrades.

I swear it. I'm no different than this guy, especially when he announces the businesses at the end.

Let’s go!!
IMG_4979.jpeg

And let’s get this done before he leaves…

Red is certainly knocking on the door with several top rated players. Let’s hope they decide Orange is for them. It’s so good to see us involved with top rated players again. It seems like years ago that we’re involved with so many talented kids.

Would be something if Red snagged this kid , one of the 3 sfs, and KA. Cenac in addition would be absurd but that 4 alone would send some shockwaves around the country.