Class of 2023 PG Dajuan Wagner Jr (NJ)

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
Well, we know JB and GMac aren't getting these guys here, right? ;)

pfister1

2018-19 Iggy Winner Minutes Per Game
Milt to Louisville
DaJuan to Memphis
DaJuan Jr. ain't coming north to Cuse for any number of reasons which I'll let you all stew on.

The really surprising thing to me is that Grandpops had an NBA Career, Dad had an NBA career yet DaJuan Jr. has somehow been allowed to follow in their footsteps to Camden High School? I believe Camden High School traditionally is among a select few schools annually vying for the title of worst public high school in the state of New Jersey.....and let me tell you, that is a highly competitive competition!

orangenauburn

Hall of Fame
Milt to Louisville
DaJuan to Memphis
DaJuan Jr. ain't coming north to Cuse for any number of reasons which I'll let you all stew on.

The really surprising thing to me is that Grandpops had an NBA Career, Dad had an NBA career yet DaJuan Jr. has somehow been allowed to follow in their footsteps to Camden High School? I believe Camden High School traditionally is among a select few schools annually vying for the title of worst public high school in the state of New Jersey...and let me tell you, that is a highly competitive competition!
Soooo your saying Kentucky?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom