Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) Decommitted from Syracuse | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) Decommitted from Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby boomers are very overrated and a huge disappointment. Their parents were they greatest and they flopped big time.
And they compounded it by having the most worthless generation for kids. Everyone gets a trophy. Teachers get fired for being too tough. It never ends with that group. It is really funny when the generations that have come after the baby boomers are negative about baby boomers. They should check their record first.

Really?
Yes, I asked a question hoping for a discussion and people are telling me that it is my opinion. That is completely false. Then I get stupid GIFs in response. That is the lowest form of response. Don't tell me what I think, I know what I think, tell me what you think. Not aimed at you, in particular, Dasher, just in general.

And they compounded it by having the most worthless generation for kids. Everyone gets a trophy. Teachers get fired for being too tough. It never ends with that group. It is really funny when the generations that have come after the baby boomers are negative about baby boomers. They should check their record first.

More reason the baby boomers are the worst. They perpetuated their error. Baby boomers should all be put in an old persons home so they cant continue sucking all the resources out of everything.

We could argue about generations all day. It's a waste of time. How do we get back to teaching values to all of our children? The answer, at this point, is more important than the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.