Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) Decommitted from Syracuse | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) Decommitted from Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also - many kids from broken homes would kill to have the kind of people around them Dior has had. He was given a better shot than many can hope to get and blew it.
This kid had a clear path to the NBA. It was like the bunny slope. Instead, he jumped on the black diamond and hit every tree on the way down. And he’s only 1/4 of the way down.

Kid is extremely immature but crazy talented. I guess i shouldnt care about him more than the next numbskull but i guess wasted talent is just so sad to see. I dont think this kid will mature fast enough to realize what he is, which is a generational type of talent. Its hard to watch but hard to see him not blowing it.

Btw - this isnt about fanbases hating anyone. He is 18 years old. This kid hasnt had any structure in his life and needs to be knocked down hard to figure out life. This isnt going to end well and its just sad. Anyone who hates this kid is pathetic.
The kid lived with LeBron. Was given every opportunity in the world to make it to the NBA. Instead he created enemies everywhere he went, and is now accused of beating and holding a young woman. I don't hate him, but at this point, I strongly dislike anyone that has that resume.

Also while we all have our recruiting beefs I think it's fair to say and some crow to be eaten that the staff was smart in cutting off this relationship when they did. I recall a number of folks upset about Diors decommittment and quite a few complaints over the staff being unwilling to cater to this kids every need so he would come and play here.

Also while we all have our recruiting beefs I think it's fair to say and some crow to be eaten that the staff was smart in cutting off this relationship when they did. I recall a number of folks upset about Diors decommittment.

There’s still a few that blast JB for blowing this one.

at Pitt. Hope he can get his life straightened out.

He needs to go to jail and get anger management therapy. But I’m not sure it’s even anger vs he’s been coddled for many years because he’s really good at basketball and thinks he can do anything to anyone and average people, like the young lady in question, are beneath him.

It doesn't, and I clown on LeBron all the time.

But not for Dior Johnson. It sounds like LeBron tried to help a kid out. That kid makes his own choices. I can't fault LeBron for trying and not turning the kid around.
It’s hard enough to make sure your kids, friends, and family are on the strait and narrow path.

If you had a chance, would you kill baby Hitler? What outcome would be fair?
Damn you, now you've got the wheels grinding. Wouldn't it be better to go back earlier and prevent his conception? And, if there is no Hitler, what changes? Certainly Hitler was a monster, but didn't America benefit greatly from WWII? Worked out pretty well for us.

I wonder if he was born stupid or acquired in 18 years - his upside is car washer - down side is death/death row

I wonder if he was born stupid or acquired in 18 years - his upside is car washer - down side is death/death row
He was on a path towards a fabulous college career and ultimately the NBA, then he met LeBron.

Status
Not open for further replies.