Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 99 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holding Gerry responsible for this situation is beyond insane and premature. We don’t even know what’s going on.

Agreed. GMAC can be accountable for losing recruiting battles to other schools. He can’t make a kid go to HS, graduate, pass standardized tests or insulate him from those that might steer him in a direction other than college.

Holding Gerry responsible for this situation is beyond insane and premature. We don’t even know what’s going on.
[/QUOTE

His record it not the best when situations get sticky.

What more can he do here. He can’t drive Dior to school every day

As circumstances change in a situation does there always Gotta be a fall guy? Knee jerk blame without facts? Unless GMAC did or said something specific, lay off him.

This does not look good at all. The Rich Paul crew in the background. Gerry needs to be on his game here and not repeat the mistakes of past. We all know how that turned out
Dior is very close to Lebron and his sons. He stays with them frequently. This has nothing to do with Gerry... and Lebron knowing Boeheim the way he does is actually positive for this situation. It’s amazing people treat these kids like they are such rollercoasters compared to their own kids. The judging is outrageous.

Dior is very close to Lebron and his sons. He stays with them frequently. This has nothing to do with Gerry... and Lebron knowing Boeheim the way he does is actually positive for this situation. It’s amazing people treat these kids like they are such rollercoasters compared to their own kids. The judging is outrageous.

Well maybe if the staff would lock up some backup commits like Westry or Gayle or somebody else. People would feel a bit better. Problem is our staff waits to long and lets the kids decide on their own time table instead of inserting our own timetable. Gotta say listen we want you but we need to know by set time or we are moving on.

Well maybe if the staff would lock up some backup commits like Westry or Gayle or somebody else. People would feel a bit better. Problem is our staff waits to long and lets the kids decide on their own time table instead of inserting our own timetable. Gotta say listen we want you but we need to know by set time or we are moving on.
Yeah ultimatums always work out great. Cmon. That’s foolish. How about be understanding of a kid and how crazy of a process is for them. You guys want great players, this is the stuff that goes along with it.

*too long

There are six of the Top 100 players in the class of 2022 committed at this point. One of them is Dior. We are currently killing it for 2022. Get that weak shitte outta here.

You should head back to the baseball thread... Oh wait - the Yankees underperformed as usual so you left there. Now it's the football thread for you.

Yeah ultimatums always work out great. Cmon. That’s foolish. How about be understanding of a kid and how crazy of a process is for them. You guys want great players, this is the stuff that goes along with it.
True there is allways a great deal of movement going in the background with high level kids think we all know that. But there is not a high level of confidence with the primary recruiter

Last edited:
I just hope we aren't banking on Dior working out. Not only does he seem very fickle, he may not be academically eligible. Maybe JG3 can play for 5 years now. Hopefully Kadary can play PG, though I saw he was listed as a forward??? Anyhow, I hope things pan out and he comes, but there are some major red flags.

I heard some people imply that recruiting other PG's would be disloyal... that's crazy. This kid hasn't signed a NLOI. We owe him nothing, and quite frankly, he's not living up to his part... going to school and being eligible is kinda required.

So, correct me if I'm wrong here, what you seem to be saying is that in order to be a fan of the program I have to put selfish desires above what may be in the best interest of this young man or any other recruits?
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors