Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 70 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
first thing I thought of lol..a lot of buddy at the 3 I guess. But Girard and Buddy spreading out the floor for Dior to operate one on one will be unfair
Benny at the 4, Mac at the 5 - then Kadary super sub. Griffin gotta be gone.

I don’t think we have a shot at Zion without Dior on campus in 22; but maybe this means we can get JJ and Gayle in 22, and hopefully Westry

923BF925-F48A-4AA4-94CF-C8516D7502F5.jpeg

He’s not denying it

Benny at the 4, Mac at the 5 - then Kadary super sub. Griffin gotta be gone.

I don’t think we have a shot at Zion without Dior on campus in 22; but maybe this means we can get JJ and Gayle in 22, and hopefully Westry

yup...allows them go all out for 22 guards without them worrying about Dior. I like it a lot, and basically assures he will make it to campus

Also if Buddy can play the 3, with Benny at the 4 and Joe at the 2.. the amount of room Dior will have to operate will be unreal; you can’t leave any one

This is exactly what I was thinking. The defense will be forced to collapse on Dior because of his speed which will create a lot of open looks with kick outs. Hitting 3's is a lot easier when no one is guarding you! The team would be absolutely deadly!

Wow. Idc what class he is in AS LONG AS HE COMES TO CUSE!!!! (Yes I realize the caps were totally unnecessary but I think I just screamed that to myself) because this kid is amazing...to see him play in orange will be so much fun and hes obviously close with benny...this will help us with Mac for sure and any other big time 21 guys like AK or whoever else we decide to go after. I fricken love it!

Is this good? Worried a crowded back court might make it a little more enticing to go try his skills in the minors for 600k a yr. I hope someone in the know might be able to chime in with what might be going on, good or bad. Feels like it's a bit out of the blue, hopefully the staff was in the loop on this

Is he even in a position academically to reclassify? Most players that reclassify are behind a year in school. Is Dior supposed to be a rising senior?
Must be he is in position to do so or is a possibility otherwise why would he mention it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom