Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 88 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what she said.
WideeyedKindAmethystsunbird-size_restricted.gif

Roll eyes on that one. You he is the weak link on the staff
No, believe it or not some people do not think this. He’s nabbed top 100 recruits and that doesn’t include jg3 who was a big recruiting win despite his overall ranking. He currently has the committment of arguably a top 3 kid in high school regardless of class. ESPN quite literally ranked him on a list as one of the top coaches under 40 years old. Weak link??

No, believe it or not some people do not think this. He’s nabbed top 100 recruits and that doesn’t include jg3 who was a big recruiting win despite his overall ranking. He currently has the committment of arguably a top 3 kid in high school regardless of class. ESPN quite literally ranked him on a list as one of the top coaches under 40 years old. Weak link??

Let him make to campus first ,We all know how the Green situation worked out. Let’s be honest GMAC hasn’t not proved anything yet. Hype does not equal results

Last edited:
Let him make to campus first ,We all know how the Green situation worked out. Let’s be honest GMAC hasn’t not proved anything yet. Hype does not equal results
Lol what? Green committed to Kentucky

BIG things happening for Syracuse. Expect the unexpected

Oh really?

Can you tell us what not to execute so we know what to expect?

Please share what you can...

People keep writing that. Color me impatient, but hopeful.

This is how I feel. I feel like our 2022 class is going to be unreal. But I’m irritated it’s “taking so long” for a class that’s 2 years out to come to fruition. Why can’t the best players in the country just be considerate of our needs as fans, and all commit tomorrow? And then get back in the “lab” and turn into the top 4-5 players in the class of 2022 so we can dream of another title for 2 years before cruising to a 40-0 record where we don’t have a single game within 10 points?

is that really so much to ask? I mean seriously

Oh really?

This is how I feel. I feel like our 2022 class is going to be unreal. But I’m irritated it’s “taking so long” for a class that’s 2 years out to come to fruition. Why can’t the best players in the country just be considerate of our needs as fans, and all commit tomorrow? And then get back in the “lab” and turn into the top 4-5 players in the class of 2022 so we can dream of another title for 2 years before cruising to a 40-0 record where we don’t have a single game within 10 points?

Here is how I take it. We have been primed to expect that the 2021 & 2022 classes are going to be loaded with top 50 players. We are now told to “expect the unexpected”. That means the classes will not be as good as the current “expected”.

Oh really?

Well, we are in a dead period aren’t we? So there is that impediment.

Well, we are in a dead period aren’t we? So there is that impediment.

Believe me I get the billion reasons why no one else has committed yet. I just selfishly want it to happen.

I was that kid who couldn't sleep on Christmas eve, and that kid who went snooping for all his presents before his birthday. As I excited as I would be to rip open the wrapping paper (start that season) the anticipation of waiting to see what it will look like is killing me.

These kids don't want to commit until they get a chance to show their stuff in front of major coaches next year. That is what I have been told. I expect we will get Gayle. I don't and have never thought we would get Cruz and have said that. I would not be surprised if we got Ty Rodgers and not Chance. Rodgers is just a terrific shooter from the 3. Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom