Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Pearl!
2020-02-08_1012.png

Great to see you back around Tee!

This is huge for SU! Great timing. I’m not sure why so many are doubtful. It’s the same as any top 10 kid, there is always a possibility they never playin college but right now he plans on playing for SU! It’s great publicity and if you read his comments he comes across as uninterested in having a circus recruitment or being just another 5* at Duke/UK/KU. He is actively pumping Cuse and trying to get other recruits to come here. I’m having a really hard time finding a downside to this situation for Syracuse basketball.

Great job SU Staff!

Great to see you back around Tee!

This is huge for SU! Great timing. I’m not sure why so many are doubtful. It’s the same as any top 10 kid, there is always a possibility they never playin college but right now he plans on playing for SU! It’s great publicity and if you read his comments he comes across as uninterested in having a circus recruitment or being just another 5* at Duke/UK/KU. He is actively pumping Cuse and trying to get other recruits to come here. I’m having a really hard time finding a downside to this situation for Syracuse basketball.

Great job SU Staff!

Wow jordoo too! What a day to be alive! I agree 100% with your post too btw!

No idea why people are being negative...biggest comp is the nba and from what I’m reading it is highly highly highly unlikely Diors class will be allowed to go straight from hs. As for a decommit...umm look at his quotes, this kids orange through and through since he was born

I’m curious that if this is the first domino that leads to a major uptick in recruiting, then does Gerry become the likely successor officially? I doubt they’ll ever make a coach in waiting announcement again though.

I’m with Niastri!

I didn’t see any threads on this guy just some combo thing thatwas attempting to be funny.

The top rated 2022 recruit to commit so far! A top 25 ESPN. Guy who says he’s going to help get others!

I read this board daily and found out about this from ESPN.

Wow. Like to hear more about this guy.

I’m with Niastri!

I didn’t see any threads on this guy just some combo thing thatwas attempting to be funny.

The top rated 2022 recruit to commit so far! A top 25 ESPN. Guy who says he’s going to help get others!

I read this board daily and found out about this from ESPN.

Wow. Like to hear more about this guy.
It's pretty easy to find his thread. We have a whole forum on basketball recruiting and DJ's thread started two years ago and it's up to 25 or more pages by now. Doesn't take much effort to find it.

I’m curious that if this is the first domino that leads to a major uptick in recruiting, then does Gerry become the likely successor officially? I doubt they’ll ever make a coach in waiting announcement again though.
some of us would argue that the uptick in recruiting began with the current freshman class, regardless of the star ratings of the individual members

I have not had the time to read through this thread. But it's hard for me to get excited about a guy this far out - if he was a 2020 recruit sure. But there is so much time between this commitment and him actually suiting up for Cuse that I think it's more likely than not that we never see him in Orange. I hope I'm wrong of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom