Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 81 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of Jake Weingarten.

Yeah maybe it's the orange bias/Corona blues but his note about jumping into 2021 is littered with ( let's see him jump to the gleague or change to a school I like better) when I read that.

For those that follow Dior on social media.. he has a new Twitter account...

Whatever this was it looks like its been deleted
This was probably it...
Screenshot_20200726-225149_Instagram.jpg

Where is he playing games and why are they allowing that to happen with the current state of the US?

Where is he playing games and why are they allowing that to happen with the current state of the US?
This past weekend teams have been playing in Vegas.

Sports are back for professional athletes, that make million of dollars and are in bubbles where there's less risk of outbreak. There should not be youth/high school/college sports right now. There's no chance all those kids/coaches/etc were tested.

Iowa High School Baseball and softball is wrapping up. The boys got through with 94% negative and the girls got though at 92%. They were basically the guinea pigs as we are the only state that has summer sports...high school sports anyway. Worked for the most part. If a team has someone test positive, the whole team was disqualified from competition. It happened to several teams.

Sports are back for professional athletes, that make million of dollars and are in bubbles where there's less risk of outbreak. There should not be youth/high school/college sports right now. There's no chance all those kids/coaches/etc were tested.
You damn liberals trying to keep kids from living their lives. It’s their constitutional right to fly to Vegas and play basketball

You damn liberals trying to keep kids from living their lives. It’s their constitutional right to fly to Vegas and play basketball

I know this was meant to be sarcastic but the country is not going to stay inside forever, sorry. I’m sure Dior and the players are taking every precaution.

I know this was meant to be sarcastic but the country is not going to stay inside forever, sorry. I’m sure Dior and the players are taking every precaution.
I’m somewhere in the middle on this one. I think it’s okay to play sports right now, I’ve been playing fastpitch for a couple weeks.

I obviously have no idea how many teams are playing where Dior is or where they are all from but it seems like keeping things relatively local would be safest for the time being. One outbreak at a high level AAU tournament probably shuts the rest down for the summer so hopefully players and coaches are being safe when they can.

If I was 16 I know I would be jumping at every opportunity to get back on the court so I get it 100% from that standpoint.

The US is one of the only countries that can't contain this because "we can't stay inside forever".

Every precaution really helped the MLB, right? You realize there's a 27 year old pitcher with an inflamed heart right now because of coronavirus? Is it really going to take an athlete dying from COVID to make people take it seriously?

Even if the athletes are unaffected, if there's an outbreak at one of these unnecessary tournaments the kids are bringing it home to their parents.

The US is one of the only countries that can't contain this because "we can't stay inside forever".

Every precaution really helped the MLB, right? You realize there's a 27 year old pitcher with an inflamed heart right now because of coronavirus? Is it really going to take an athlete dying from COVID to make people take it seriously?

Even if the athletes are unaffected, if there's an outbreak at one of these unnecessary tournaments the kids are bringing it home to their parents.
Do you really think that is all it would take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom