Class of 2023 - PG Elliot Cadeau (NJ / Link) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PG Elliot Cadeau (NJ / Link) Offered

No mention of Syracuse involvement in the 27 July ON3 article above in the 12 August ZAGSBLOG article. Kentucky, UNC among the 7 schools he mentioned In zagsblog. No Syracuse Among the top 7 schools heavily recruiting him.

This one had an interesting quote… for every school it was like “good relationship with all the coaching staff” for us it was “i want to visit”

He visited Louisville, Texas Tech, and UNC. He's currently looking to set up visits to Texas and Syracuse.

Here's what he said about Cuse in a 247 article: “Syracuse is a really good school and I like their coach a lot. I talk to one of the assistants the most. We have a strong relationship and they’re one of the first high major schools to recruit me, which is big.”

I would be very happy to have this kid on our team. He looks dangerous on offense, and I love the description of him on the other side: a “riotous defender.”

He visited Louisville, Texas Tech, and UNC. He's currently looking to set up visits to Texas and Syracuse.

Here's what he said about Cuse in a 247 article: “Syracuse is a really good school and I like their coach a lot. I talk to one of the assistants the most. We have a strong relationship and they’re one of the first high major schools to recruit me, which is big.”
PLEASE COME TO US

Was reading the 247 article again, and it seems like he is going to watch his final six very closely to see how good of a team they are. Hope the orange are ready to impress because he says "that may be one of the deciding factors".

Was reading the 247 article again, and it seems like he is going to watch his final six very closely to see how good of a team they are. Hope the orange are ready to impress because he says "that may be one of the deciding factors".
Impress? Lol.

Impress? Lol.
Understand... but really have to laugh, that anybody that thinks, this team will surpass last years worse team is kidding themselves. As I've said before, I really hope I'll be eating crow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom