Class of 2023 - PG Elmarko Jackson (NJ / South Kent) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PG Elmarko Jackson (NJ / South Kent) Offered

Kid is a decent prospect. The fastest in the NE comment is odd- he plays under control and I didn't see the speed as anything special.

Again kid can play but not really seeing anything all that impressive.

Also those lazy passes aren't happening at the college level.
Our coaches really like him

JB was in attendance for this one. There is a good video interview with Elmarko within the article...

"Strong Guard"

For South Kent, Elmarko Jackson was impressive in his debut. The maturation in his game has been a consistent theme this spring and was again on display here, specifically as a passer out of the pick-and-roll, as he stayed under control and made consistently solid reads while also mixing in some pull-ups and a few of his trademark downhill attacks.

Last edited:
Kansas has offered like 50+ players this class Jesus

Oh boy, totally haven’t seen this movie before! Offer a good prospect and stop staying in contact!

The schools that have taken notice and that Jackson feels prioritized by include Miami, Maryland, Syracuse, Kansas State, Notre Dame, Michigan and Nebraska, he told 247Sports.

Syracuse: “Coach [Jim] Boeheim has been at a lot of my games and then his assistant coach has been at a couple of my games here and we have been talking frequently.”

Oh boy, totally haven’t seen this movie before! Offer a good prospect and stop staying in contact!
Didn’t know another article was posted that actually said we have stayed in contact. Thanks for letting me know guys! Weird how he didn’t mention us in there though….

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom