Class of 2023 - PG Elmarko Jackson (NJ / South Kent) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PG Elmarko Jackson (NJ / South Kent) Offered

I'd take these articles with a grain of salt. If SU isn't mentioned in one of them, it doesn't mean SU isn't in the mix. Sometimes reporters only ask about specific schools, or don't note every team that a player mentions. Or the player may mention some schools but leave SU, for example, out, just because his list is so freaking long! :)

You can’t take every article verbatim. This one’s in direct conflict with the one Ox just posted.
I used to keep in my briefcase two articles. One from Investors daily and the other from the Wall st journal. On the same day, one said stock market likes the talk of interest rate cuts. The other said Stock market leery of interest rate talks. People got to write things.

Sarcasm or drinking early?
I wasn’t being sarcastic and I don’t drink, so neither. I really do like our chances with them, doesn’t mean that I’m 100% positive we’ll get either one of them.

FWIW, Elmarko listed 8 schools here as recruiting him the hardest at present. No mention of SU. Maybe SU is more focused on Reid and Elijah G. at this point in 2023 (at guard, that is)? Class of 2023 four-star guard Elmarko Jackson to narrow down schools by end of summer | Zagsblog

Sometimes these articles drive me nuts. Unless we’ve eliminated him very recently…..

FWIW, Elmarko listed 8 schools here as recruiting him the hardest at present. No mention of SU. Maybe SU is more focused on Reid and Elijah G. at this point in 2023 (at guard, that is)? Class of 2023 four-star guard Elmarko Jackson to narrow down schools by end of summer | Zagsblog
I think we're still chasing Elmarko pretty hard, but he's clearly a fast riser so no doubt the staff is hedging. We're nearing the finish line for 2023s, so there's no reason to give up now unless it's clear it won't work out. I don't think that's the case here.

I think we're still chasing Elmarko pretty hard, but he's clearly a fast riser so no doubt the staff is hedging. We're nearing the finish line for 2023s, so there's no reason to give up now unless it's clear it won't work out. I don't think that's the case here.

I have an idea. (Rhymes with Shim Playhime).
True. But it’s not even just basketball, it’s football too. You could go on and on with any other Syracuse sports team.

True. But it’s not even just basketball, it’s football too. You could go on and on with any other Syracuse sports team.

And except maybe one or two guys, it’s not the national media.

I hear you all, but I'm not sure how this specific article I passed along on Elmarko has anything to do with the media hating or not hating Syracuse/JB. I'm also not sure that Zagsblog is an SU hater, Zagoria mentions SU all the time in recruiting pieces. And this Jackson article was simply one where Elmarko stated the eight teams presently recruiting him the hardest. Maybe SU is No. 9 right now. Who really knows!

I hear you all, but I'm not sure how this specific article I passed along on Elmarko has anything to do with the media hating or not hating Syracuse/JB. I'm also not sure that Zagsblog is an SU hater, Zagoria mentions SU all the time in recruiting pieces. And this Jackson article was simply one where Elmarko stated the eight teams presently recruiting him the hardest. Maybe SU is No. 9 right now. Who really knows!
Zags is a hater based on his “SU got big-boyed” comment when Quade Green chose UK. It was an unnecessary and unprofessional comment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom