Class of 2018 - PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Now that Kansas offered whose next on the list of PGs to recruit?

National championships isn't the only thing we've beat Kansas in.

We've won recruitment battles against them. Just gotta bear down and battle for this in-state recruit. It ain't over when the hawk comes knocking.

I say carey/jones/swider 18 all seem possible...get them locked in and sign em up! Then see where we are as far as scholarships left and go from there! I think we have enough at the 4/5 spot for now although shittu would be nice to have as well...but I think those 3 I named are very possible to land and would be a heck of a haul. Forget about ayala when we have Jones that's begging for a offer.

That list and he is only the 17th best PG? Yeah right.

I say carey/jones/swider 18 all seem possible...get them locked in and sign em up! Then see where we are as far as scholarships left and go from there! I think we have enough at the 4/5 spot for now although shittu would be nice to have as well...but I think those 3 I named are very possible to land and would be a heck of a haul. Forget about ayala when we have Jones that's begging for a offer.
I like your list and I like Cormac Jones, but I think we are going to have to look at someone else like Jeenathan Williams.

I like your list and I like Cormac Jones, but I think we are going to have to look at someone else like Jeenathan Williams.

I think Cormac Jones is redundant if Buddy comes here. They are the same type of player.

Although he did tweet a little bit ago that his recruitment is still open so I'm not sure that means much about his list being at 10.

Kansas the biggest comp for him? But they have the California transfer eligible next year and newman might be back

Dumb 2 4 7 meth ball says Kansas. I really wish we could land a NY PG again. He reminds me of a lot of the greats. We put PG's in the league. Why can't we land a kid like Carey? Not saying we won't, but Kansas over Cuse just doesn't make sense when you're from NY.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom