Class of 2022 - PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered | Page 83 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shib coin.

Bring it on.

Have fun with the thread. Someone that has contributed a total of 100 posts doesn't get to dictate the board content by threats.

JJ is good at basketball and I hope he plays for us.
Lighten up Francis, it was a joke. Didn’t realize you had to have thousands of posts on a message board to contribute a……..joke. Shall I ask your permission before posting anything else sir?

You may.
Ya, don’t think I will. So back to JJ. He’s a great kid from all reports I’ve seen.

6-3 or 6-4 (depending on the website) at the top of the zone, with the 6-6 Copeland as well. He can shoot it, gets to the rim. And because it’s Syracuse and I still have nightmares about Derrick Coleman’s missed front end of the 1-1 in 87’ in the NC game, Starling is mid 80’s from the line.

Would love to see Benny, JJ, Copeland, Taylor play a few seasons together.

I swear to god, I’m gonna pistol whip the next person that says crypto in this thread. Enough of the shenanigans.

Crypto, Crypto, Crypto!

Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

Ya, don’t think I will. So back to JJ. He’s a great kid from all reports I’ve seen.

6-3 or 6-4 (depending on the website) at the top of the zone, with the 6-6 Copeland as well. He can shoot it, gets to the rim. And because it’s Syracuse and I still have nightmares about Derrick Coleman’s missed front end of the 1-1 in 87’ in the NC game, Starling is mid 80’s from the line.

Would love to see Benny, JJ, Copeland, Taylor play a few seasons together.
Actually the senior Trich missed the front end of a 1-1,a few minutes before that.

Actually the senior Trich missed the front end of a 1-1,a few minutes before that.
Oh I remember, I think we shot 50 or just over 50% from the line that game.

Coleman was a beast on the boards, 19 rebounds as a Freshmen in a title game.

Even though we have been much better from the line for a few seasons as a team, I still cringe when SU goes to the line in pressure situations. FTSD

Crypto, Crypto, Crypto!

Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN
Are some people here that sensitive they think I would actually pistol whip someone for saying the C word?

Is there a message board “safe space” for those people who can’t take a joke or have never seen Super Troopers?

Are some people here that sensitive they think I would actually pistol whip someone for saying the C word?

Is there a message board “safe space” for those people who can’t take a joke or have never seen Super Troopers?
First of all…JJ Starling!
Second of all…Lighten’ up, Francis.

It’s not that deep. Seriously.

J J’s brother should be a piece of the puzzle. In an interview he said his illness caused him to give up his beloved basketball and put all his energy into his brother’s game.His reward should be to watch all of his brothers home games in person.

As you know, JJ has showed the love to his Cuse friends.. and others. Here is the latest to his pal, Flip. By the way.. Flip has the Dook player we love to hate look down...
Screenshot_20211002-200108_Instagram.jpg

I feel like at this point no news is good news until his announcement. The further removed from the Duke visit without a commitment the better our chances IMO
I agree. And, if we can make it to basketball season and he is home on a break, get him in to the new dome and show him what it’s like to have 25,000+ people screaming for you. He won’t be able to get that anywhere else.

I agree. And, if we can make it to basketball season and he is home on a break, get him in to the new dome and show him what it’s like to have 25,000+ people screaming for you. He won’t be able to get that anywhere else.
Cameron dorks have the crazy fingers of intimidation. You don't get that anywhere else, not even close.

As you know, JJ has showed the love to his Cuse friends.. and others. Here is the latest to his pal, Flip. By the way.. Flip has the Dook player we love to hate look down...
View attachment 207595
Note the lack of bro, bruh, brah, broheim, brosiphus, bromeister…..clearly Flip is not in the “inner circle of brohood”. All Cuse! Oh yeah………..giggity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom