Class of 2022 - PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered | Page 81 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did not. Likewise Francis had no prediction either on his latest pod.

Yeah, If those two have little to no information then I don’t see why a Duke insider would.

The thing with the Duke people is they think they are getting everyone so since nothing has been announced I am sure they are concerned.

I know I am in the minority here, but I’ll be happy if he goes to anywhere outside of Duke. As far as I am concerned it’s the worst group of fans in all of sports outside of Notre Dame football.

Vip article. He did say that
Not to argue but he didn’t and hasn’t including this am. He’s asked subs not to pass things along which I will respect but safe to say as of this am he reiterated he has no prediction.

Not to argue but he didn’t and hasn’t including this am. He’s asked subs not to pass things along which I will respect but safe to say as of this am he reiterated he has no prediction.
Considering this is America 2021, I am going to choose to believe the person with the information that I prefer.

Last edited:
Yeah, If those two have little to no information then I don’t see why a Duke insider would.

The thing with the Duke people is they think they are getting everyone so since nothing has been announced I am sure they are concerned.

I know I am in the minority here, but I’ll be happy if he goes to anywhere outside of Duke. As far as I am concerned it’s the worst group of fans in all of sports outside of Notre Dame football.

one of their “insiders” said just last week it was 50/50 Duke or SU. Now he says ND. None of them have a clue and are just guessing like we all are.

I figure those fanbases are the exact same people with about 2% of them having actually attended either school.

I'm not sure how much anyone knows but one thing that seems pretty consistent is that Duke usually knows when they're NOT getting a recruit...they almost always think they're getting someone until they don't! Picking ND would be interesting.

Yes he did lol I wouldn't say otherwise

If he wants to run the show then Syracuse would be the obvious answer, right? The NIL opportunities would not be as big at ND

If he wants to run the show then Syracuse would be the obvious answer, right? The NIL opportunities would not be as big at ND
Why wouldn't they? Just curious to know why you'd think that—about any school. How can we know what private companies and boosters are doing/willing to do?

Related question—do NIL 'benefits' have to be (publicly?) disclosed? To the NCAA? By the Player, by the Payer, by the school? Just wondering how SU would be able to gauge its environment vs that of our competitors and how corruptible this system might be.

Stop toying with our emotions JJ!!

Screenshot_20210929-205930_Instagram.jpg

I believe JB and Melo when I hear them tell that story about JB kicking him out, but I’d be willing to bet there was no way Carmelo was coming back and JB knew it.Great story, but truly hard to believe anyone in Melo’s shoes comes back and turns down millions.
Agreed. Though I believe him that he “wanted” to and was torn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom