Class of 2022 - PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have two other guards in that class already commited with gayle so that wouldn’t make much sense. His lead recruiter at notre dame also left the team last year so I’m not sure where his recruitment stands.

didnt know that...real curious where he ends up

He can transfer back here in two years. ;)

This whole thing is a means of winning the recruiting battles you lost the first time. I wish we could do that with games.

Very nice- this is better competition then when Kaleb Joseph was dunking on guys right?

I remember Kaleb's tape. It wasn't about dunking on people. He did a dribbling exhibition.

I was very high on Kaleb (like most) coming in. My brothers still give me crap about him. I send them his HS videos. Still not sure where things went so wrong.
It’s sad, he seemed like a really good kid. He played but wasn’t a real factor at Creighton. Glad he got an education out of it. Hope he’s doing well.

tumblr_n8ofz4zobb1s1v3r1o1_500.gif

And if that happens, we lose out on a big time local talent, but fill the slot with an exciting alternative. That's one of the things about favorable supply and demand, first come first serve.

Copeland has such a flair to his game that while either is a win- I am kind of partial to him.

Copeland has such a flair to his game that while either is a win- I am kind of partial to him.
If it's a scenario where we get one, I feel like it's a win either way.

Starling probably brings better shooting.

Copeland brings a lot more size, which for us at that position can be a really big deal.

Starling could end up being a top 40 kid.

would take each of him, westry and lands ideally. Make the lineup work.

Status
Not open for further replies.