Class of 2017 - PG Jose Alvarado (NY) to Ga Tech | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Jose Alvarado (NY) to Ga Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a Rutgers guy. The staff has been in front of him since they were at Stony Brook. He'll be a solid player.

Video reminds me of Bobby Hurley. If we miss on Quade, I would not mind having him at all

I would hope we'd get Coleman or Washington before Alvarado, in the event we miss on Green

I would hope we'd get Coleman or Washington before Alvarado, in the event we miss on Green
Even after that look Melo gave him in the last clip? ;)
But I hear you. I just think this guy can ball. Not sure what he what he brings to our defense, but this is a point guard's point guard.

Even after that look Melo gave him in the last clip? ;)
But I hear you. I just think this guy can ball. Not sure what he what he brings to our defense, but this is a point guard's point guard.
hey man, I wouldn't mind Washington as the scoring PG *and* Alvarado as the pass-first PG!

That's how I feel.. I'm not terribly excited about this kid, he looks decent in the videos but nothing that makes him stand out. I can't see us missing out on Washington if we lose both Green and Coleman.

Francis03 said:
Unless one of the big boys make a push, smart $ is on him committing to Rutgers in the near future.

Well it is hard to turn them down when your hear the alumni reminisce about naked wind sprints and getting a ball whizzed straight at your head when you screw up

My pg wish list goes something like Green, Coleman, we wait and get an elite 2018 pg and roll with Howard and some grad transfer, Alvarado, Washington.

Unless one of the big boys make a push, smart $ is on him committing to Rutgers in the near future.
Well, he has to hold up the tradition of being on the business end of posterizations like this:

My pg wish list goes something like Green, Coleman, we wait and get an elite 2018 pg and roll with Howard and some grad transfer, Alvarado, Washington.
I say if you don't get Green or Coleman, you DEFINITELY take Washington cuz he is more than adequate to handle the pg position. I feel he isn't that far behind Coleman if at all. jmo

I'm not a huge fan of Jose's game but hopefully he has a good college career.

Status
Not open for further replies.