Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. They had to show Andy organizing all the books in the prison library according to the Dewey Decimal System, so there was no room for this and it had to be cut from the film. Although it was nominated for Best Picture, The Shawshank Redemption did not win and film historians blame the fact that Red's threat was edited out. Can't say that I disagree.

Family Guy did a great parody with the obtuse line and other geometry. A math nerd like me loved it anyway.

It makes you wonder why his final list is what it is. You would think more major programs would be involved. Why did he decommit from Pitt?

This thread is starting to kill me. We feel good, we don’t feel Good. We are feeling the love, someone else is feeling the love.

I am going to wait until Judah Mintz makes up his mind and announces his decision. If he decides to play at Syracuse, great. If he doesn’t then okay, he didn’t want to play at Syracuse.

Tired of the negative speculation and the eventual finger pointing.

I hope he decides on Syracuse, if not it was not meant to be.

Honestly, and this is not a resignation at what appears to be an upcoming nut punch, I always saw Mintz as a luxury. If we get him, then what happens w/ Copeland, who I really like and hope sticks at the Cuse?
Is Mintz that much of a difference maker that he can change the trajectory of this class? Or is he basically a luxury at this point.

Last edited:
Honestly, and this is not a resignation at what appears to be an upcoming nut punch, I always saw Mintz as a luxury. If we get him, then what happens w/ Copeland, who I really like and hope sticks at the Cuse.
Is Mintz that much of a difference maker that he can change the trajectory of this class? Or is he basically a luxury at this point.
Copeland can’t shoot and is poor defensively. Mintz is the total package.

Honestly, and this is not a resignation at what appears to be an upcoming nut punch, I always saw Mintz as a luxury. If we get him, then what happens w/ Copeland, who I really like and hope sticks at the Cuse?
Definitely, not a luxury. I don't think JB would bother to recruit Mintz if thought Copeland was ready.

Mintz visited on Feb 26.

I can't tell you word-for-word what he told the staff, but people close to the program were very pleased.

Obviously things change.

You can't predict baseball, and you can't predict teenage recruits.
We can predict the overreactions by the coaching staff and people close to the program, though.

Nothing good.

Nothing good.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.