Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 67 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely wild ride… And i’m here for it. Win or lose, some of the most intriguing & at times conflicting reports & info. Honestly it’s kept things interesting without ‘Cuse playing a minute of post season tourney hoops!

1648698168366.jpeg
Vs
1648698201129.jpeg

Rooting for Travis!

I’d feel better if Travis had a little more confidence. Let’s hope his source is not the SU coaching staff.

The Slater tweet from earlier is concerning for me, it was at 2:30 so new information could’ve come out, but seeing Andrew so confident in the Depaul side is making me really hesitant to get excited about the CB.

Odd to make a prediction with a confidence level at 1. I'm not much of a gambling man but when I do bet I feel somewhat better about getting a return. Maybe that's the default and he didn't adjust it?

My college roommate at syracuse loved the Bee Gees. I mean, it was disgusting. He had a number of each of their albums and insisted they would be worth a fortune someday.
Was he from Massachusetts?

And the lights all went down…

When is the last time we got a pleasant surprise on one of these? Was it Robert Washington? One, was it really that long ago and two, what a disappointment that turned out to be.
Fab for me. I really wanted him bad but thought it was a forgone conclusion that he was going to Slick Rick and the Dirty Birds. I was sure he was the missing link to our 2nd National Championship. I was almost right for once.

So if we pull this out, how long until the NCAA investigators are inquiring about recruiting shenanigans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom