Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
These kids love the spotlight. Amazing how much drama is built into this stuff.
I hope for two things - 1 Judah watched Jonny in the 6 OT game as he pondered his decision and 2 if he announces for DePaul some of the maniacs on this board take a breath and save all the whiny piss and vinegar over one kids decision to do what he and his family have decided is best for him.

Sadly neither is likely, but at least there’s a chance for 1. : )

I've seen teams like Depaul try to jump up the pecking order by somehow getting some high profile recruits, It doesn't work out. Memphis comes to mind.

I've seen teams like Depaul try to jump up the pecking order by somehow getting some high profile recruits, It doesn't work out. Memphis comes to mind.
DePaul today is not DePaul of the past

These kids love the spotlight. Amazing how much drama is built into this stuff.
Is it feasible that some young men leaving high school have some self doubt and are intimidated by the size of our crowds

The Rollercoaster feel to this entire thread.

1mqgfw.jpg

You know that the DePaul staff her the buzz about Syracuse and made some calls. Our coaches will do the same today. It will be a grind until the minute he announces. Then the real work begins.

If we don’t get Mintz it’s all good. I think we need a transfer portal guard anyways. A guy who can come in and contribute right away.

So don’t get too discouraged if he chooses DePaul over us. It just means we have another empty spot that we can hit the portal with.

You know that the DePaul staff her the buzz about Syracuse and made some calls. Our coaches will do the same today. It will be a grind until the minute he announces. Then the real work begins.
Yeah…until he steps on any campus…

Lol. I haven’t been following this thread for weeks….there’s a link in this thread to the crystal balls. And I saw 3 DePaul, 1 Cuse. I thought it was common knowledge that we had one…assumed it had been there a while. didn’t realize it was breaking news!

breaking balls? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.