Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 70 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don’t get Mintz it’s all good. I think we need a transfer portal guard anyways. A guy who can come in and contribute right away.

So don’t get too discouraged if he chooses DePaul over us. It just means we have another empty spot that we can hit the portal with.
Slightly disagree. I think Mintz is very good. Can we get a portal pt guard that can do almost or maybe even better, yeah. But Mintz checks some important boxes for us.

Slightly disagree. I think Mintz is very good. Can we get a portal pt guard that can do almost or maybe even better, yeah. But Mintz checks some important boxes for us.
There are going to be some good pgs out there. If mintz is going to be here multiple years I'll take him. If it's one year I'll go experienced pg.

Two people just told you it’s not about the past…and you’re still bringing up the past.
Ok lets talk future. If he goes there at best they are a middle of the pack big easy team.

There are going to be some good pgs out there. If mintz is going to be here multiple years I'll take him. If it's one year I'll go experienced pg.
If he’s here one year because he’s good enough to go to the NBA….well, our brand could use that too. I bet it helped recruiting when we had that long streak of years with first round picks going.

If we don’t get Mintz it’s all good. I think we need a transfer portal guard anyways. A guy who can come in and contribute right away.

So don’t get too discouraged if he chooses DePaul over us. It just means we have another empty spot that we can hit the portal with.
Yeah, but this would give us a recruiting win we desperately need.

That dude has like no followers. Wonder if Judah will address it like he did the DePaul tweet last week

What did you find? I see no articles. He has used that same pro pic on other accounts too. Last week I saw that same account throwing crap out about UMass HC job
Maybe he thinks he only looks good in that pic.

If Mintz does end up here this is one of those rare occasions where the player won the internal struggle with his family to end up where he wanted. Would be an unprecedented turnaround if this comes to fruition.
Actually, I can think of a few that went against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom