Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mintz looked good...I watched about the first 12 minutes...
Made a couple of good passes for points.
The other team seemed bigger at every position.
Overall I did like his game...like to see him in Orange!!

CBD57BC3-69C2-4B70-B7E0-F029E79AC911.png

Got another CB
Confidence Level 8
Jeff Ermann just changed his prediction from DePaul to Syracuse. This is significant because he covers Maryland recruiting. Judah is from DC, went to Dematha and Jeff probably know him better than any other expert.

Gosh. If i had seen this box without watching the game, i'd be under a very different impression.
Amazing, that he was only one bucket shy of what Jordan Walsh did. That kid was impressive.

Mintz... I don't know. I'm not seeing immediate impact next year. He's got talents. But, he's very much not physical. Most of the points i saw him score were on leakouts and cherrypicking. And freethrows when he couldn't convert inside against challenges. He got stuffed quite often.

He's a nice passer and playmaker, though. We will need that. He can certainly dunk when he's alone. I expect strength and finishing will come in time.

Hope we get him, but with some hesitations. Hopefully, the fanbase doesn't expect him to transform us from .450 to .650.
Good luck with the last paragraph.

Status
Not open for further replies.