Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 80 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try not to watch a lot of videos and games from players we are recruiting because some of them are really good, and if they go elsewhere, it really hurts.

I ended up watching most of the Oak Hill game today and was really impressed with Mintz. So many guards need to have the ball in their hands for 10 or 15 seconds every possession to be effective.

Judah is not like that. He was very unselfish and rarely held on to the ball for long periods, probing for weaknesses. Got to the paint pretty much whenever he wanted, passed it really well, great handle, lots of terrific decisions, almost no turnovers. Very much a team player.

Would Judah to Cuse help there? I'm clueless but I'd imagine Cole wants to play for a college team that has aspirations beyond going .500 if he isn't going to go get paid someplace.
I don't think it helps or hurts. Can't hurt. But I think Cole wants what is best for Cole. I think he wants to stay. I know the coaches want him to stay. But I have been told it is slightly less than 50/50 that he will. Strange. I wanted Mintz and Cole. With the rest of the team, I think we can be a fun team.

I try not to watch a lot of videos and games from players we are recruiting because some of them are really good, and if they go elsewhere, it really hurts.

I ended up watching most of the Oak Hill game today and was really impressed with Mintz. So many guards need to have the ball in their hands for 10 or 15 seconds every possession to be effective.

Judah is not like that. He was very unselfish and rarely held on to the ball for long periods, probing for weaknesses. Got to the paint pretty much whenever he wanted, passed it really well, great handle, lots of terrific decisions, almost no turnovers. Very much a team player.
I couldn't agree more. I have seen him more than once. He played in SPFD right after Bunch's team did. The kid is a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.