Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 81 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the 4pm IMG squad the one with Copeland/Taylor or are they on the other one? I know there is 2 and can never figure it out.

How are they allowed to flip their CB at the eleventh hour and still maintain their high percentage of getting it "right"? Lol, if they all flip at once then its not really impressive at all. So dumb
yeah it's bogus but at the end of the day, does it really matter?

What a troll job by one of the 53 DePaul fans!
I do not think it is a troll job haha the stuff he posted about the UMass coaching search was corroborated by a UMass insider. Schmidt just just leveraged them to get a huge raise at Bona. Other stuff he has posted was shown to be correct, too.

Can’t believe that 247 states Mintz to Syracuse 100%. Waiting for the other shoe to drop for the explosion.

How are they allowed to flip their CB at the eleventh hour and still maintain their high percentage of getting it "right"? Lol, if they all flip at once then its not really impressive at all. So dumb
You didn’t notice this before?

I do not think it is a troll job haha the stuff he posted about the UMass coaching search was corroborated by a UMass insider. Schmidt just just leveraged them to get a huge raise at Bona. Other stuff he has posted was shown to be correct, too.

It is weird that he uses a fake name with a picture of someone else though. Not to mention the fact that his Twitter bio is also fake.

It is weird that he uses a fake name with a picture of someone else though. Not to mention the fact that his Twitter bio is also fake.
I've noticed a lot of that on college basketball twitter in the last couple of weeks. I think half of it is people who have actual info and want the dopamine hit of sharing it publicly without attaching their name to it for whatever reason and the other half are just azzholes. Lol

Is the 4pm IMG squad the one with Copeland/Taylor or are they on the other one? I know there is 2 and can never figure it out.

No. They play on the post grad team. This is the national team which is their top team.

“And you, O Syracuse, in the land of Judah, are by no means least among the rulers of Judah; for from you shall come a ruler who will shepherd my people."

It's hard to state the job the staff has done be it a late push or an NIL deal to get this commit when it was trending Depaul for several weeks. It does appear Depaul thought they were further ahead then they actually were but for SU to actually win one of these recruitments late for a change is enormous.

I've noticed a lot of that on college basketball twitter in the last couple of weeks. I think half of it is people who have actual info and want the dopamine hit of sharing it publicly without attaching their name to it for whatever reason and the other half are just azzholes. Lol
Probably so that their source doesn’t stop giving them info.

If in fact he’s does select SU as it appears, I’m not sure we have to worry about him flipping. He’s already decommited from Pitt and we’d be his second decommit. Would that look good for him?

It's hard to state the job the staff has done be it a late push or an NIL deal to get this commit when it was trending Depaul for several weeks. It does appear Depaul thought they were further ahead then they actually were but for SU to actually win one of these recruitments late for a change is enormous.
I’d like to think of it as, at the end of the day, we’re still Syracuse and they’re still DePaul.

Status
Not open for further replies.