Class of 2025 - PG Keyshuan Tillery (Albany/ NH) Offered | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 PG Keyshuan Tillery (Albany/ NH) Offered

Yeah, you tried to tell people. The whole idea that we were his dream school doesn’t seem accurate based on what you and others heard. Though that’s disappointing if true from an upstate kid. …Unless he or people were truly bitter that we didn’t prioritize him over Acaden last spring (which seems lame). Virginia is a terrible choice for him as his final 3. Their slow pace of play doesn’t suit Tillery at all.

I just hope Kiyan legit views Syracuse as his dream school. And I hope that we can land Abaev. That would be a nice class.
No reason other than it wasn't a program he was interested in from what I was told.

Yeah, you tried to tell people. The whole idea that we were his dream school doesn’t seem accurate based on what you and others heard. Though that’s disappointing if true from an upstate kid. …Unless he or people were truly bitter that we didn’t prioritize him over Acaden last spring (which seems lame). Virginia is a terrible choice for him as his final 3. Their slow pace of play doesn’t suit Tillery at all.

I just hope Kiyan legit views Syracuse as his dream school. And I hope that we can land Abaev. That would be a nice class.
Are we still in play for Frost? When it's all said and done, if we land Kiyan and Abaev to go with Sadiq, that is an impressive class for a program on the rebound.

Are we still in play for Frost? When it's all said and done, if we land Kiyan and Abaev to go with Sadiq, that is an impressive class for a program on the rebound.
A class of White, Anthony, and Abaev would be an amazing class. 3 top 35ish players, who all have the potential to rise in the rankings. When is the last time we had a class that strong? Last time we got two McDonald’s AA’s was MCW and Christmas (a class that also included Cooney who was a top 100 kid).

I don’t have a great feeling about Abaev however. No inside info, it just seems like we don’t typically come out on top with recruitments like his. I hope I’m wrong. Frost would be a great fall back option if he’s still available.

I really hope this season is a successful one so we can give recruits another reason to want to come play for the Cuse!

Yes, but why would you post information that is privy and paid for. You do no service except it makes you look good and discredits the company/person that obtained all the paid content.
So, you never post anything you read in the Post Standard? Same thing.
I respect the mods not wanting to litigate the issue, so I refrain from posting paid content, but I think once you buy content, it’s yours to disseminate.
If I buy a book, I can give it to someone else to read. If I see a great movie, I can post anything about it I want to post.
I just can’t post it as my content and try to monetize it.

So, you never post anything you read in the Post Standard? Same thing.
I respect the mods not wanting to litigate the issue, so I refrain from posting paid content, but I think once you buy content, it’s yours to disseminate.
If I buy a book, I can give it to someone else to read. If I see a great movie, I can post anything about it I want to post.
I just can’t post it as my content and try to monetize it.
I think it depends on who it is and how much you post. If I paid for a recruiting Patreon from a small time person with some connections, I wouldn't post that info here because it undercuts their business model and they need help-- I might hint at stuff and direct to the Patreon.

I don't feel bad about posting stuff behind the Athletic/PS paywall though because they are corps-- if I did it constantly and with a lot of info that might be a problem, but posting one piece of info from an article and attributing the source might actually help grow their business.

IMG_1390.jpeg

So we aren’t getting Lewis, Tillery, Shon or Frost?

And we’re banking on transfer portal after this years example?

Do I have this all correct?

Seems like a good young man. I wish him success.

He did his friends and family no favors choosing a school in the B12.

Nearest games are in Cincinnati and sometimes West Virginia. Cincy is about 7.5 hours by car from Albany.

Wow!

Seems like a good young man. I wish him success.

He did his friends and family no favors choosing a school in the B12.

Nearest games are in Cincinnati and sometimes West Virginia. Cincy is about 7.5 hours by car from Albany.

Wow!
His family travels everywhere. They were here for the tournament in AZ in May and then were going to Atlanta for the Peach Bowl tournament.