Class of 2016 - PG Kobi Simmons (GA) Offered by Syracuse | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Kobi Simmons (GA) Offered by Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
pearl31 said:
Because he was a backup, backup, backup (backup) plan - dream school or otherwise

And Simmons isn't a backup plan?

hmmm.. so what we are saying is that if Simmons suddenly, out of the blue, says "Yes, SU here I come" then SU would say, "Great, but we are still waiting on Tyus"... Hmmm.. I think not.

St Johns and Chris Mullen,......close to home and being coached by the best scoring guard to play college ball in the last 50 years,...

Kobi attended the Curry camp and also made the Under Armour Elite 24 showcase. Alpharettacuse or anyone from down there is anyone from our staff going to the Adidas Gauntlet Finale in Suwanee? Kobi also did an interview with Sc oats Evan Daniels the other day. It sucks not having Francis posting.

I'm at the Adidas Uprising. I'd be surprised if Kobi Simmons didn't end up at Kentucky. About to watch him play Rawle Alkins for the title here. Should be fun to watch.

and, did you know that it has already been decided that we will win out appeal? Insiders say so.
The pay site is worth every penny of my hard earned money.

Sure is.

Kobi will take his visits, but is coming here. I know you know what the staff thinks, and always respect what you say. But I believe my guy. I've said my piece and we will see. SUball

swing-and-a-miss.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors