Class of 2018 PG Malik Zachery (NY)

gmacfor3

Walk On
Unfortunately it isn't the kids ability that is his biggest question mark. He had some serious red flags in the past off the court. He's having a great season so far this year though, and hopefully he's put his past issues behind him. Regardless of Cuse's pg issues, I can't imagine they offer. But I hope the kid stays on the right path and finds a good college program he can excel at.
Bump

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
JB's due diligence, especially for local talent, is far greater than fans know.
Don't know if there were any flags on this kid, but if there were, JB would have known, and would have passed.

GooseMutt

All Conference
It’s just very sad some of our youth have this frustration/ violent mentality. I feel bad for him but worse for the victim if in fact he was involved which I don’t know. Sad state of affairs right now.

Dmcnabbrules

Starter
It’s just very sad some of our youth have this frustration/ violent mentality. I feel bad for him but worse for the victim if in fact he was involved which I don’t know. Sad state of affairs right now.
Don’t feel worse for the victim. Plenty of blame on them too. Overall a terrible situation with a lot of blame to go around.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom