Class of 2018 - PG Malik Zachery (NY) | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Malik Zachery (NY)

Unfortunately it isn't the kids ability that is his biggest question mark. He had some serious red flags in the past off the court. He's having a great season so far this year though, and hopefully he's put his past issues behind him. Regardless of Cuse's pg issues, I can't imagine they offer. But I hope the kid stays on the right path and finds a good college program he can excel at.
Bump

JB's due diligence, especially for local talent, is far greater than fans know.
Don't know if there were any flags on this kid, but if there were, JB would have known, and would have passed.

It’s just very sad some of our youth have this frustration/ violent mentality. I feel bad for him but worse for the victim if in fact he was involved which I don’t know. Sad state of affairs right now.

It’s just very sad some of our youth have this frustration/ violent mentality. I feel bad for him but worse for the victim if in fact he was involved which I don’t know. Sad state of affairs right now.
Don’t feel worse for the victim. Plenty of blame on them too. Overall a terrible situation with a lot of blame to go around.

Well thats pretty nice of them.

I am guessing Canisius schedule Buffalo anytime soon or does it simply turn into a night of rollerball in Buffalo?

Last edited:
can he be our fourth guard?
other than he was just accepted back to UB basketball and recently accepted a plea deal for his alleged role in the stabbing of a Canisius basketball player during a pickup game