Class of 2017 - PG Matt Coleman (VA) to Texas | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Matt Coleman (VA) to Texas

Pretty similar to Chris Duhon recruitment.
There was an article about mom's job. Her house in La. was in foreclosure. She was unemployed. She got a $40k job with a company in Durham which was owned by a big Duke booster. Chris drove a Lexus to school.

Wasn't Bobby Cremins even on the NCAA enforcement committee and recused himself because of his relationship with JB? :rolleyes:
It's funny how people define a "relationship", just because you F somebody a couple times back in the late 80's to early 90's doesn't make it a relationship.

I think Coleman and Green are very close, I would love either, leaning toward Green. Only because of his relationship with a few of our other top targets.

Coleman is a solid player, would love to have him, but Green is special.

Our chances with Green are fading.
I liked this because I appreciate the information, but I dislike the information. This has turned into one of "those" recruitments, hasn't it? Also, if Duke and UK get other PG's, does that put us back in the driver's seat, or is this one gone?

I liked this because I appreciate the information, but I dislike the information. This has turned into one of "those" recruitments, hasn't it? Also, if Duke and UK get other PG's, does that put us back in the driver's seat, or is this one gone?
Was gonna ask that too. UK is all over Trae Young, and I would think, will get him. Duke loves Collin Sexton and will potentially have Frank Jackson back as a sophomore. Hope we stay in this fight.

Was gonna ask that too. UK is all over Trae Young, and I would think, will get him. Duke loves Collin s e xton and will potentially have Frank Jackson back as a sophomore. Hope we stay in this fight.
I think Quade has moved above Sexton for Duke and there's a pretty good chance Jackson is one and done

seems like Duval could be the wildcard in the '17 PG sweepstakes - could be considered the #1 talent but also the #1 biggest risk - but let's say he does get his academics in order and schools are satisfied he'll qualify, wouldn't he end up at Duke or paypalU?

seems like Duval could be the wildcard in the '17 PG sweepstakes - could be considered the #1 talent but also the #1 biggest risk - but let's say he does get his academics in order and schools are satisfied he'll qualify, wouldn't he end up at Duke or paypalU?
Maybe, but he has other bidders like Maryland...

I think Quade has moved above s e xton for Duke and there's a pretty good chance Jackson is one and done
bummer. I read an article the other day stating the he was still high on their boards. I think he is leading the U18 team in scoring.

Dont forget about Kennard with Duke too, played point a ton last year. Out of neccesity yes bit still I bet when K was begging Thornton to reclassify this wasnt brought up. Tre Jones is also a stud pg in the 18 class that a lot of Duke people see as a higher upside guy than Quade (which is stupid) . Regardless tho, if he does pick Duke he will play a ton , simply too talented. So as much as we can hope guys stay and what not, I think its irrelevant unless Grayson stays which hes not.

Popcorn and sodaYes Q.Green got a lot of exposure this summer and well deserved because he blew it up at this time. but from what I have seen from this Coleman kid and if we can get him, it really doesn't matter who we get of the two. Yes I would love to get Green because of all the time we have spent on him and the relationship we built and yes he is the real deal. But so is Mr. Coleman, and we haven't had all the time with him that we had with Quade Green. In the end I would like to get both of them but I don't know if that could or would work. I just hope that they both have us on top of their list. PS: Don't wake me up if this happens, I am dreaming I know, but it is my dream and I can make it as big as I want...lol

Can't go wrong with either Coleman or Green it seems. Almost prefer Coleman...he looks ridiculous!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom