Class of 2019 - PG Mika Adams-Woods (NY) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Mika Adams-Woods (NY)

Can Mika Adams-Woods beat Doug Smith's 25 year-old all time leading scoring mark at Bishop Ludden? That is the big question. Doug was a fantastic high school player.

Last edited:

Good to hear -- hope he becomes a top priority for the staff, and that this steers him our way in 2018 [please don't reclassify, Mika--we need backcourt help!]

Last edited:
Good to hear -- hope he becomes a top priority for the staff, and that this steers him our way in 2018 [please don't reclassify, Mika--we need backcourt help!]

He will reclassify. It's just a matter of if he decides to enroll in college in 2018 or go prep.

Ludden is loaded. Jai Smith is one of the top three 8th graders in the country.

From what I gather he's a 6'7" 14 year old Syracuse native 8th grader. He played AAU ball for a North Carolina team in 6th grade, 12 years old where he was ranked the #1 national prospect at 6'3. I didn't know that they even ranked kids in 6th grade. Coach Donnelly , Ludden's coach said that he is already a force on defense but raw offensively with huge potential. He currently comes off the bench on varsity but that may very well change during the year.

Below is an article the summer of 2015:

VIDEO: Sixth grader Jai Smith is already dunking with ease

Here's an article from less than a week ago.

Bishop Ludden picks up where it left off with Liverpool, winning again at OCC

From what I gather he's a 6'7" 14 year old Syracuse native 8th grader. He played AAU ball for a North Carolina team in 6th grade, 12 years old where he was ranked the #1 national prospect at 6'3. I didn't know that they even ranked kids in 6th grade. Coach Donnelly , Ludden's coach said that he is already a force on defense but raw offensively with huge potential. He currently comes off the bench on varsity but that may very well change during the year.

Below is an article the summer of 2015:

VIDEO: Sixth grader Jai Smith is already dunking with ease

Here's an article from less than a week ago.

Bishop Ludden picks up where it left off with Liverpool, winning again at OCC

Can he reclassify to 2017?

I'm only kidding a little.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors