Class of 2019 - PG Mika Adams-Woods (NY) | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Mika Adams-Woods (NY)

I remember reading an article where Ludden's coach Donnelly said Mika was a gym rat, worked hard but regarding weights to gain strength, he didn't like them. I know Mika worked with Billy Edelin who was a strong and well built point guard, hopefully he's bought into a strength regimen including weights in prep school. Mika is a great product of some of the work that Billy Edelin has done within the basketball community in Syracuse. Below are 2 old articles - one about Billy Edelin and Adams-Woods and the other with Donnelly's comments including his aversion to weight training. His work ethic will serve him well though and he's a true team oriented point guard with excellent fundamentals.

Former SU champion mentors Bishop Ludden's young star: Meet Mika Adams-Woods

Syracuse's basketball interest in Mika Adams-Woods: 'You have to take a look'

Many on this board said this kids a mid major unless he blooms late.

Those are some pretty blooming good in game numbers against a fantastic prospect. What was his makes per attempts?

He has size.

**8-13 from the field

3rd in scoring last night behind JG3 & Stewart...

Last edited:
between symir and mika there are two solid pgs in our back yard. both also have the potential to blow up.

any reason why the staff should not try to get an early wrap on one of these kids ?

between symir and mika there are two solid pgs in our back yard. both also have the potential to blow up.

any reason why the staff should not try to get an early wrap on one of these kids ?
Brycen Goodine?

Brycen Goodine?
i think goodine is considered to be more of a sg.

if carey is as good as advertised he may well be a two and done. i am not sure hw is more than a rotation player particularly after injury.

it would be nice to have the pg succession lined up.

Carey’s 50/50 a one and done. Which leaves us Hughes and HW.

i think goodine is considered to be more of a sg.

if carey is as good as advertised he may well be a two and done. i am not sure hw is more than a rotation player particularly after injury.

it would be nice to have the pg succession lined up.
I agree, but wasn’t there some talk about Goodine getting the point?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom