Class of 2024 - PG Mikey Lewis (CO) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 PG Mikey Lewis (CO) Offered

"Syracuse: “ I knew about the tradition and history of the program when they first started recruiting me but I did not know the staff. They play in a great conference. Brendan Straughn and I know a lot of people in common. Everybody in my circle has nothing but good things to say about them.”

With a significant amount of offers thrown his way within the past month, Lewis says he will likely announce a list cut prior to the Nike EYBL’s fourth session in Memphis. He wants to play somewhere where he will be able to play right away in a style that fits him. Additionally, Lewis says he wants to heavily contribute to winning."

Well that's too bad. The better these guys play in high visibility situations the less chance we have of getting them. The blue bloods will now be all over him.

Well that's too bad. The better these guys play in high visibility situations the less chance we have of getting them. The blue bloods will now be all over him.
This isn't football. We have a much better chance against the blue bloods in basketball. HCAA isn't messing around. He wants to get us back to being as relevant as we should be. We'll lose our fair share, but I'm excited we're back to getting involved with these players and that our recruiting footprint seems to have expanded again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom