Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I mean I wouldn't want 2 5'11 guys up top at the same time -- but he's quick and as long as he understands the slides, he'll be fine at the zone. MCW was pretty much a freak of nature when it came to the zone and G wasn't a PG until this year -- 6'6 PG's don't grow on trees
Yep. And let's just pair him with a 6'6 SG for balance.

Yep. I mean I wouldn't want 2 5'11 guys up top at the same time -- but he's quick and as long as he understands the slides, he'll be fine at the zone. MCW was pretty much a freak of nature when it came to the zone and G wasn't a PG until this year -- 6'6 PG's don't grow on trees

Yeah, we won a national championship with a pg who wasn't great on defense. If Green has natural defensive talent and works hard, I'm sure he could be better that GMac and Flynn on defense.

Yeah, we won a national championship with a pg who wasn't great on defense. If Green has any defensive talent and works hard, I'm sure he could be better that GMac and Flynn on defense.

FIFY.

LOVE both GMac and Jonny, but - their idea of "good D" was to outscore the guy trying to check them.
Which is ok, and hopefully Mr. Green can at least do that.

As long as he's active and coachable, he can be effective on D for us - and hopefully great on O and running the show.
Worst case, he'd be a GREAT sparkplug/microwave guard off the bench.

It's pretty obvious JB is deferring more in 17 and beyond because the guard is changing and hop wants to recruit great players first and foremost, not just long athletes. He won't be married to the zone, nor should we expect him to be.
He'll be married to the zone, he'll renew his vows to the zone, he'll move to a deserted island to live happily ever after with the zone. Oh and also,we should fully expect him to be!

wonder how likely Brunson could declare after next year - if not, don't think Quade will be willing to share the backcourt with Brunson

wonder how likely Brunson could declare after next year - if not, don't think Quade will be willing to share the backcourt with Brunson

you could say the same about battle but i have a gut feeling that battle will play a lot of 2 as well

Basically what 721 said lol. Nova and Temple are the only other schools that I think he has visited during the season.

Did you tweet anything about Nova in the FF?

Thanks for highlights Tee...the vids show nice court awareness... Some nice body control while driving and in the air...nice enough stroke from the outside...would be fun watching this kid in Orange

Status
Not open for further replies.