Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
images
LOL. Dash is good peeps, Deano. Dash loves me, like he loves Marsh.;)

As noted in Francis03 blog, Quade will be on ESPNU tomorrow. A nice appetizer before the 'Cuse Lax game.

http://cusebballrecruiting.blogspot.com/2016/04/live-evaluation-period-updates-15-17.html?m=1

"ESPNU will televise the matchup between the PSA Cardinals(Quade Green and Mo Bamba) vs California Supreme(DeAndre Ayton #1 2017 and Ethan Thompson, son of Stevie Thompson), Saturday at 2pm."
Boy Green looks pretty good but Stevie Thompson son, Ethan is lighting it up from the 3.

Green is a very tough cover. Gets into the lane at will, very good shooter/passer and high iq...type of guy that stays for a few years too due to his height but thats for a later discussion, lets get em to commit first. Fast break would be back as well

Boy Green looks pretty good but Stevie Thompson son, Ethan is lighting it up from the 3.
Thompson was really good when I saw him a few months ago against #1 Chino Hills. Three level scorer with a very smooth overall game. Most likely will join his pops at Oregon St.

Greg Anthony son's is pretty dang good too.
Only a freshman and some felt that he should've been POY in the NYC Catholic league over at Molloy. Which is pretty amazing for somebody at that age in one of the toughest leagues in the country.

Last edited:
Greg Anthony son's is pretty dang good too.

I missed that. Who is Greg Anthony's son? I was locked in to watching Quade ( see thread of other hoops board).

Bamba is raw but you can see he's a freakish athlete. And you can't teach a 9'2" standing reach. Holy hell.

PauliePeppas said:
Green is a very tough cover. Gets into the lane at will, very good shooter/passer and high iq...type of guy that stays for a few years too due to his height but thats for a later discussion, lets get em to commit first. Fast break would be back as well
Agree. Green is an elite athlete who can leverage that to overcome his a kid of height.

Will be a great college point guard. With his quickness, size and fadeaway jumper, he is going to get compared to Kemba Walker a lot, but he is more than Kemba was at the same age. It took him until late in his junior year in college to learn to play under control.

Besides his shooting, ability to penetrate, his passing and his ball handling, I was really impressed with his defense. His team opened in a bad 2-3 zone that the Cali team shredded with 3s (especially Stevie's kid). They eventually switched to man, and when they did, Quade ouy a lot of pressure on the ball and really disrupted their offense. He anticipates well and has great hands and quickness. Tough too, and hustles his butt all over the court. Given the quality of the opposition, it was really impressive.

Bamba played against 2 7 footers and a 6-10 guy and looked really good. Freak athlete who should become a star in the NBA down the road. Man he would look good in orange...

Status
Not open for further replies.