Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 143 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
c1.jpg

I needed something to cheer me up.

normaliswear said:
Or its made up. Sorry but I never counted TT as a win for his sources. "It'll be thursday... ok it'll be this week... this week... this week... this week... this week... this week... this week... this week... this week... hey see he committed I was right."

He may be wrong but he's not making anything up.

So after Preston picks USC today and Quade picks UK tomorrow I'm thinking this could be one of the worst weekends in recent memory.

This sucks. Again, no way to spin this. This is a huge loss. Staff made a mistake by not keeping our options open. I don't care how solid you think you are, have to have a backup plan. We don't.

Gotta cut down those nets this year. Yikes.
This stinks. I have no inside Info, but lesson learned is never put all your eggs in one basket. :(

Problem is we are dropping the ball on the best '18 prospect, Cam Reddish. We have not been persistent with him at all. I'm sure there are options but we are not off to a great start.

Yeah! Because if we devote all of our intention to him for 2 years, we will earn his loyalty and there will be no way another school will come in at the last second and steal him.

Oh, wait ...

Problem is we are dropping the ball on the best '18 prospect, Cam Reddish. We have not been persistent with him at all. I'm sure there are options but we are not off to a great start.

Well if we were able to land Tucker or get Battle back for year 2 the SG would be in good hands. Agree about the wings but little we can do at this point, have to hope Moyer can bet that guy or someone comes in ie Grad Transfer/JUCO. I doubt our current 3 is coming back for his Jr. year.

If he already signed his LOI w/ UK, then why are some still implying that our staff is scrambling?

Semantics. Scrambled. Now scrambled eggs on the floor.

I can tell you our staff knows there was some shady business going on here. Quade was Orange until WWW stepped in. This is getting ridiculous. Apparently WWW met Quade at MSG the other night. The next day he went from all Orange to U.K. Blue

Yeah! Because if we devote all of our intention to him for 2 years, we will earn his loyalty and there will be no way another school will come in at the last second and steal him.

Oh, wait ...
Totally agree. Let's just win the chip and then just lay out some pens and some nLIs on a table in Melo center

We need the violin players from the Titanic to keep us calm while our ship is sinking...

I can tell you our staff knows there was some shady business going on here. Quade was Orange until WWW stepped in. This is getting ridiculous. Apparently WWW met Quade at MSG the other night. The next day he went from all Orange to U.K. Blue
Met him? He sat right behind him!

no offense to anyone but Francis has taken issue w the SU recruiting approach for about 2 years now
Yep and was pointing out that Quade made about 10 trips and still couldn't decide

Status
Not open for further replies.