Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 144 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuse44 said:
He said SU coaches know he is coming. His high school coach said today there is a LOI signed. He HAS to be making something up...unless everyone pointing to UK is wrong

And what if his info is just 2 days old? Things changed dramatically in a matter of hours. Not everyone gets hourly input on info.

Or its made up. Sorry but I never counted TT as a win for his sources. "It'll be thursday... ok it'll be this week... this week... this week... this week... this week... this week... this week... this week... this week... hey see he committed I was right."
EXACTLY!

He said SU coaches know he is coming. His high school coach said today there is a LOI signed. He HAS to be making something up...unless everyone pointing to UK is wrong
Yeah unless JB and the coaches are far more out of the loop than message board posters something doesn't add up. Maybe "made up" is too harsh. Perhaps his sources are drastically exaggerated. Like 5th person info reported as undeniable fact.

no offense to anyone but Francis has taken issue w the SU recruiting approach for about 2 years now

And seems to be pretty on point with each bit of contention. Still miserable that we showed 0 interest in Jamal Murray at any point before he blew up.

And what if his info is just 2 days old? Things changed dramatically in a matter of hours. Not everyone gets hourly input on info.

You didn't look at all his posts then. He mentioned his info was good late afternoon/evening yesterday. Maybe the stuff with his gf is true, but what he said yesterday is in direct contradiction to everything else. So either he is right and everyone else wrong or at least some things he says are made up.

Sounds to me like UK wasn't that far off from the start. Apparently he weighed the things important to him and UK (looks like) won out.

View attachment 82500

This just sounds to me like he was torn up about not going to where he was probably set on going to for the longest. I guess I'm holding out hope based on 013, but all this UK momentum after his meeting with WWW seems to speak volumes.

I admit I didn't watch the game so I didn't see that. All I know is his decision did a 180 after that encounter.
There's a pic on here somewhere between page 100 and page 180! Anyway good to have you posting!

no offense to anyone but Francis has taken issue w the SU recruiting approach for about 2 years now

True. The Reddish thing is puzzling, unless SU thinks he's out of our league. I don't get what we are doing. At all.

I'm all about having faith in the staff but something does seem to be shifting lately with how we are approaching things. It's like JB has decided that Hop is going to be less active recruiting (maybe in preparation for Hop being head coach) and made it all about Gerry and Red. Maybe I'm reading too much into to, but that's my take. So far, the returns have been less than stellar.

Quade's gonna hafta change his handle to Plan C, if he opts for UK.

They're still longing for Trae is their Plan A, and they already signed Shai as Plan B.

I won't even mind so much if he chooses UK, but - the timing is WAAAY shady, and it couldn't have been any worse for us.
He basically waited until we passed on all other possible PG options, so now if it goes that route, we're pretty much screwed for next year, with zero guards currently signed.

normaliswear said:
Yeah unless JB and the coaches are far more out of the loop than message board posters something doesn't add up. Maybe "made up" is too harsh. Perhaps his sources are drastically exaggerated. Like 5th person info reported as undeniable fact.

Or 2 days behind. Every source has said until Tuesday he was orange.

Didn't work out when Ennis left early and we were left with freshman Kaleb at the point and that season turned into a debacle.
We had no time then. That wasn't early signing period

Cuse44 said:
You didn't look at all his posts then. He mentioned his info was good late afternoon/evening yesterday. Maybe the stuff with his gf is true, but what he said yesterday is in direct contradiction to everything else. So either he is right and everyone else wrong or at least some things he says are made up.

It's not made up. His source did say that yesterday. But maybe that source didn't have the latest. You're trying to split hairs.

Or 2 days behind. Every source has said until Tuesday he was orange.
But as of last night at least he had "confirmed info" that as of 8:20pm or so LAST NIGHT it was still a rock solid done deal to cuse. Either the UK stuff is wrong and I will be THRILLED to formally apologize. Or that's just plain made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.