Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 145 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
normaliswear said:
But as of last night at least he had "confirmed info" that as of 8:20pm or so LAST NIGHT it was still a rock solid done deal to cuse. Either the UK stuff is wrong and I will be THRILLED to formally apologize. Or that's just plain made up.

Yep, that's what his source said. My question would be when is the last time his source talked to green or someone in his circle. My bet would be a couple days unless green was punking people.

It's not made up. His source did say that yesterday. But maybe that source didn't have the latest. You're trying to split hairs.
Or again... maybe it's greatly exaggerated info. If he worded it like "the latest I have says we look good" would leave wiggle room. He repeatedly says flat out all UK talk is undeniably wrong and green has never waivered from cuse.

I admit I didn't watch the game so I didn't see that. All I know is his decision did a 180 after that encounter.

He posted this early that morning. I find this beyond coincidental.

upload_2016-11-18_13-5-50.png

How is the relationship between JAB and Calapari? Being that JAB is only a few years from retiring, could he get pissed and throw Calapari under the WWW bus? That would almost make losing Quade worth it. Almost.

How is the relationship between JAB and Calapari? Being that JAB is only a few years from retiring, could he get pissed and throw Calapari under the WWW bus? That would almost make losing Quade worth it. Almost.
It's collegial with a hint of frostiness

I have some earth shattering news! No matter if he goes to Cuse or UK, we will still be better than Georgetown, play in a better conference than UConn and still be New York's team over St Johns. The world will not end if Quade doesn't come here.

Then it's poor presentation of information is it not?

Exactly. It's like your neighbor running over to tell you your house is on fire and you say, "no it isn't I was just outside looking at it an hour ago."

In the face of a massive amount of evidence to the contrary he has held strong. I am not sure I would call that just being wrong.

The NCAA investigation would consist of dinner and a cigar with Cal

This is what happens when you put all your eggs in one basket and the basket has a hole in it. Pretty strange he has visited 10 times and never gave a verbal. Staff should have had their radar out at that point and started looking around. Now we have tons of ground to make up on other quality recruits. Going to go from one of the most promising classes in our history to one of the most disappointing ones.

Oh well. It's unfortunate but we move on. Very poor form by Green to lead the coaches on and have them go all in. By choosing Kentucky at the absolute last hour there is no doubt he caused us to miss out on numerous other PG targets. I'll wish him luck in his career but will not forgive the way he did this.

Cuse!

Oh well. It's unfortunate but we move on. Very poor form by Green to lead the coaches on and have them go all in. By choosing Kentucky at the absolute last hour there is no doubt he caused us to miss out on numerous other PG targets. I'll wish him luck in his career but will not forgive the way he did this.

Cuse!
If it does end up this way - then bad form on the kid's part and the coaches' part.

Cuse!

So much for the domino theory.

Cuse!
The silent verbal just isn't what it used to be.

It could be a lot worse. What if Howard blows up and finishes very strong? He has great size and if his strong shooting continues....it's not inconceivable that we lose 5 of 5 starters. Three to graduation and 2 to the league. Not likely, but possible. Let's hope for a great tourney run..

There's that part of me that still hopes this is the best misinformation, hype build-up job in history for tomorrow's announcement... but then again, if it is that, I'm still mad at Quade for putting everyone through this tomfoolery

Status
Not open for further replies.