Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 165 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you may well be right - don't know about the 2 week window. But then kids could back date it, so the deadline gets automatically extended by 2 weeks. Say he did sign and send NLI in on Wed to UK, but asked them to keep it quiet until today? Then we got back on him and managed to flip him back. So he can still announce SU tonight, send a back dated NLI to us and tell UK to tear theirs up.
How would that be legal or really make sense? If he sent a signed LOI to Kentucky they do not need to honor a request to "tear it up." They might, but they certainly don't have to

Possibly. Although it's risky to send one to UK then ask them to tear it up 3 days later - if they submitted it to the NCAA it's game over unle-ss they let him out of the NLI, which seems unlikely.

I am beginning to think he signed his NLI, dated it Wednesday, but hasn't submitted it yet. I believe what he signed this past Saturday at Syracuse was scholarship papers - which oculd be torn up.
Beat me to it

How would that be legal or really make sense? If he sent a signed LOI to Kentucky they do not need to honor a request to "tear it up." They might, but they certainly don't have to
Not much legal about WWW being the turning point either. Doubt they'd be so spiteful as force him to come against his will.

If he signed with them, it would be all over. we would not pursue it after that.

Possibly. Although it's risky to send one to UK then ask them to tear it up 3 days later - if they submitted it to the NCAA it's game over unle-ss they let him out of the NLI, which seems unlikely.

I am beginning to think he signed his NLI, dated it Wednesday, but hasn't submitted it yet. I believe what he signed this past Saturday at Syracuse was scholarship papers - which oculd be torn up.
Yes, that's more likely.

You going back to the Kentucky board soon? You add nothing to the conversation.

Wait ill add info like you have..He's going to Cuse or UK..Ive been here a couple days and i can tell you're fake..O13 is the guy here..Don't hurt yourself sitting on that fence

From UK site...It has been confirmed Green has indeed faxed a signed Letter of Intent to the school of his choosing.Some chatter that UK has 2 LOI..some think maybe Vanderbilt is one
Yep. Question is, how long are NLI's kept quiet? I understand Green ... but Vanderbilt did also commit to UK, why hasn't anyone reported that at all yet?

Yep. Question is, how long are NLI's kept quiet? I understand Green ... but Vanderbilt did also commit to UK, why hasn't anyone reported that at all yet?

I think schools have till the 30th to send in LOI to the conference ..Green could have his in hand..but I think the school has it and not letting it out per his request.

image.jpg
Have him try the squirrel.

It's such a bs post imo. If they had it the world would know

It's such a bs post imo. If they had it the world would know

Really ?You think JB would let it out that he had the LOI if QG ask him not to?..I don't...Nor do I think UK would let it out

Wouldn't surprise me one bit. And it wouldn't surprise me if he was wearing a Kentucky hat.
Would it surprise you if I told you Quade was the son of John Calipari and Mo Green?

Wait ill add info like you have..He's going to Cuse or UK..Ive been here a couple days and i can tell you're fake..O13 is the guy here..Don't hurt yourself sitting on that fence
So you're saying everything we're talking about is pointless...and you know what, you might be right. But if so, what in the hell are you still here for?

Really ?You think JB would let it out that he had the LOI if QG ask him not to?..I don't...Nor do I think UK would let it out
I think you'd know definitively if one school had it. Neither do imo

Status
Not open for further replies.