Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
That I don't expect Kentucky to be a player in this one to the extent someone might assume that they would be -- but makes sense that they will continue to pursue given that (i) Trae will likely end up at Oklahoma and (ii) that they are all in on Bamba.

For whatever reason, both Duke and Kentucky are not on solid footing with their primary pg targets.

Syracuse is way out ahead with Quade.

I'm not saying you are right but you are telling me what I want to hear so I choose to believe.

I know we have discussed this but who are the kids that could in theory come with a Quade commitment. I know Bamba and Randolph are on his AAU team. Is there anyone else?

^ Absolutely. Not counting chickens or anything. But UK has ground to make up to Cuse for sure.
calipari-three-goggles1.jpg

His official to UK. Not intended to be confusing; I am surprised that Cal is coming in house for Quade given that his uv was more or less a dud in Lexington. No animosity, just not a real aesthetic/personality fit for whatever reason.
Makes sense. Neumann Goretti is a factory. Green is the short play; long play is maintaining the relationship with Coach Arrigale.

orangefog said:
Yeah, I don't get that one at all. But, the time he was hurt is the most important time to be seen by evaluators as well as coaches. But, the kid had a resume to support staying in the top 25 and being a McDonald's All American. He got screwed. The politics involved are ridiculous.

It's all part of the plan. Guy is rated high. Commits here. Drops a bunch of spots. Gets here and tears up the ACC on his way to a FF. Gets drafted. Everyone says Syracuse is great a developing talent. ;)

Green would be a lot like Ennis. He would own the team and do really well in the NBA draft. We are the perfect fit. It would be HIS team. With UK, who knows. He would have to battle of bunch of egos for PT.

Tell me something we didn't know. Rumor is, Boeheim isn't visiting Lonnie Walker because he is camped out on Green's front porch.
This is what hopefully puts us over the top for him -

"They love him," Goretti coach Carl Arrigale said of Syracuse. "They have been on him for two years. They were on him before he blew up. So it's kind of always a review of sorts when they are together."

This is what hopefully puts us over the top for him -

"They love him," Goretti coach Carl Arrigale said of Syracuse. "They have been on him for two years. They were on him before he blew up. So it's kind of always a review of sorts when they are together."
I swear it, if I wasn't so mantastic, I would cry right now. Cuseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Status
Not open for further replies.