Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerry was the only one that dropped him in the rankings. He stayed ranked in the top 25 for the other sites.

I would love to get a kid with a chip on his shoulder. If he comes here every TV lead will be "Quade Green and the Syracuse Orange are here to play ...". Green has such HUGE opportunity to make this HIS team. There's no way if he goes to Kentucky that the TV will even be saying his name leading into a game.

Syracuse is perfect! Even undefeated and ranked #1, most of the media treats us like an underdog.
I'd be careful somebody might come up with some random "facts" to make your opinion look stupid. You are 100% right though , it's the contrarians and Devils advocates who think otherwise .

At Kentucky it's all about the forwards. The guards are secondary on the billing. Green would own the Orange!

I once camped out on a girl's front porch to show how much I liked her.

Let's hope this turns out better than that.

o-SAY-ANYTHING.jpg

Let's hope that he's a fan of Peter Gabriel.

Coaches should say anything to get a Quade commitment.
1) JAB is going to be here as long as you will be here or
2) Coach Hop will be here as long as you will be here
3) You will be our starting PG from the minute you step onto the floor at Syracuse
4) Come to Cuse and you will be a number one draft pick.

I feel really good about where we sit with Green but has any heard rumors on his updated timeline. He is still at like 8-9 schools I believe. Is it possible he makes a decision without trimming further or trims to 5 and makes a decision very quickly after that (1-2 weeks).

I feel really good about where we sit with Green but has any heard rumors on his updated timeline. He is still at like 8-9 schools I believe. Is it possible he makes a decision without trimming further or trims to 5 and makes a decision very quickly after that (1-2 weeks).
I really think it's down to 2 schools us and PayPalCal U.

The list might as well be 2 schools.
I agree but sometimes kids are really down to 2 schools and still come out with a final 4-5. I'm more wondering if anyone has a feel for when we can expect a decision from him.

I agree but sometimes kids are really down to 2 schools and still come out with a final 4-5. I'm more wondering if anyone has a feel for when we can expect a decision from him.
I think UK is still holding out for Trae Young, and obviously Quade is our number one. So, anytime before Trae Young's decision bodes well for us. Obviously we are pushing to get this done, because he is our main domino. I have no info, but I am hoping he announces in the next two weeks, just because I am a selfish piece of crap (according to my wife).

At Kentucky it's all about the forwards. The guards are secondary on the billing. Green would own the Orange!

Don't really agree there. Might not get the top NBA billing but the Harrison twins dominated the ball for 2 years and then last year the offense was completely Murray/Ulis.

Don't really agree there. Might not get the top NBA billing but the Harrison twins dominated the ball for 2 years and then last year the offense was completely Murray/Ulis.
Chugg21 what are you doing!! Quade could be reading this right now. UK hates guards and views them as a necessary evil. Syracuse is the only place for him. No one will love him like I will.

In the summer he had mentioned September but that was before his Duke/UK visits and offers. I was hopeful it would still be September when he came on the elite camp weekend but it seems this one will drag out a bit longer.

I think UK is still holding out for Trae Young, and obviously Quade is our number one. So, anytime before Trae Young's decision bodes well for us. Obviously we are pushing to get this done, because he is our main domino. I have no info, but I am hoping he announces in the next two weeks, just because I am a selfish piece of crap (according to my wife).

If Young doesn't go to UK and announces before Green then a lot of SU fans will get very nervous. To me it seems obvious that we are the front runner by a good bit with Green but that is meaningless without closing the deal. I can guarantee the staff wants to close the deal and get this commitment and he still hasn't. In homes are usually a sign of things winding down so I'm guessing early-mid October at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.