Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 66 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, his visit to UK for Big Barf Madness is an unofficial visit. Not sure we can read anything into this, but we can sure as hell try. I have my big thick orange colored glasses and the fact that it is unofficial leads me to believe that he won't be there under any obligation, which is a good thing for us. Does that make any sense?
So his trip to UK is on his own dime?

To be honest they tried that and people like you shut it down. I don't mean you personally, but "middle aged dude" types have a very different definition of "better music acts" than 17 year old basketball players do. People were up in arms about stabbings and curse words in the lyrics and stuff and so it got scrapped and now the most edgy thing you'll get is an Up With People cover act. You can't have it both ways.

Yeah. Wale came in 2012 and someone got stabbed.

Don't underestimate the allure that UK and Duke still have - it's a big deal to these kids to say they visited UK, got UK gear, etc. Also have you ever seen the UK coeds? I wouldn't turn down a weekend there either

New Mc Callis-ter article (real spelling is banned) says Green says he will schedule officials to UK, SU, Arizona and Villanova after his visit to SU in two weeks. If so, that sucks.

One positive is that Green said that in this weekend's SU trip he talked mostly to FH, MM and TT, all guys who will be on the roster next year.

New Mc Callis-ter article (real spelling is banned) says Green says he will schedule officials to UK, SU, Arizona and Villanova after his visit to SU in two weeks. If so, that sucks.

One positive is that Green said that in this weekend's SU trip he talked mostly to FH, MM and TT, all guys who will be on the roster next year.
Yeah, that sucks for us as fans, but I am sure JB is aware of exactly what Quade is doing.

Saw that to. Not sure it means anything, I don't think he's always in the know.

Saw that to. Not sure it means anything, I don't think he's always in the know.

McA is very knowledgable but I read it as QG told him about those official visits.

Last edited:

Yeah that really sucks. Had really hoped to be on the board before the season started.

Status
Not open for further replies.