Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 67 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't underestimate the allure that UK and Duke still have - it's a big deal to these kids to say they visited UK, got UK gear, etc. Also have you ever seen the UK coeds? I wouldn't turn down a weekend there either

I knew a guy who went on a recruiting trip there and was shown the welcoming committee along with some perks... and he was a golfer! I can't even imagine what the hoops players are privy to.

I knew a guy who went on a recruiting trip there and was shown the welcoming committee along with some perks... and he was a golfer! I can't even imagine what the hoops players are privy to.

Not that there is anything wrong with being a golfer. :confused:

Kidding... I would like to consider myself a golfer but my 16 handicap prevents me from feeling the right to do so.

One PSA Cardinal is off the board. My guy, Walter "Heisenberg" Whyte is off the board. He's committed to BU.

Walter Whyte: he is the one who knocks.

Is it possible that these other recruits (Richards, Preston, etc.) have been told that Green is on board with SU and that is why like they have a re-kindled interest in SU? Every big time start wants to have someone who is QBing the offense that will get them the ball in a position to score. Anybody have any thoughts?

One PSA Cardinal is off the board. My guy, Walter "Heisenberg" Whyte is off the board. He's committed to BU.

Walter Whyte: he is the one who knocks.
It 'feels' like a Rothstein.

Is it possible that these other recruits (Richards, Preston, etc.) have been told that Green is on board with SU and that is why like they have a re-kindled interest in SU? Every big time start wants to have someone who is QBing the offense that will get them the ball in a position to score. Anybody have any thoughts?
Unless it was Green himself telling them that I don't see it. No way a coach goes out on that kind of limb until a guy is signed.

New Mc Callis-ter article (real spelling is banned) says Green says he will schedule officials to UK, SU, Arizona and Villanova after his visit to SU in two weeks. If so, that sucks.

One positive is that Green said that in this weekend's SU trip he talked mostly to FH, MM and TT, all guys who will be on the roster next year.
Seems like he intends to take this into the winter based on the timing of his officials.

Quade is apparently going to be at Duke in two weeks for their midnight madness event.

I am pretty sure they are focused on Matt Coleman, but tifwiw.

So Quade is going to Duke. That's new.

Here's the Quade Take All My Officials Before Committing to SU Tour. (Subject to additions)****

Big Blue Madness: Friday, October 14th
Orange Madness: Friday, October 21st
Duke Countdown To Craziness: Saturday, October 22nd

****Quade said he might take visits to Arizona and Villanova.

Last edited:
It's actually a week from today, the 17th Countdown to Craziness.

Countdown to Craziness: Monday, October 17th

Can he make it past Orange madness without committing?

It's actually a week from today, the 17th Countdown to Craziness.

So Quade is going there. That's new.

Here's the Quade Take All My Officials Before Committing to SU Tour. (Subject to additions)****

Countdown to Craziness: Monday, October 17th

No, Duke's event is two weeks from now. It's on a Saturday not a Monday night.

Ya, Dukes craziness thing is the 22nd. So, he would be going straight to that the day after our orange madness event...hmm

OMG. I was looking at last year's schedule. Google led me to a 2015 story. (Scrambles for editing button)

Ya, Dukes craziness thing is the 22nd. So, he would be going straight to that the day after our orange madness event...hmm

It's kind of a crazy schedule for him. Let's assume Duke and Kentucky have a very good idea they are not landing him, do you think there is advantage for the schools for having him show up? Makes their events look impressive? Something else?

It's kind of a crazy schedule for him. Let's assume Duke and Kentucky have a very good idea they are not landing him, do you think there is advantage for the schools for having him show up? Makes their events look impressive? Something else?
There isn't anything signed yet so it is important to have him come because you never now

And probably the biggest reason is to use it as a recruiting tool. Duke is visiting Colemen this week and with this info out they have the ability to tell him that Q is visiting and he might pull the trigger well on campus so if you want a spot take it now.

There isn't anything signed yet so it is important to have him come because you never now

And probably the biggest reason is to use it as a recruiting tool. Duke is visiting Colemen this week and with this info out they have the ability to tell him that Q is visiting and he might pull the trigger well on campus so if you want a spot take it now.

Yeah, true. Maybe Cal thinks he can make him an offer he can't refuse.

Yeah, true. Maybe Cal thinks he can make him an offer he can't refuse.
Fat Man  sleeping on money.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.