Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe Q is just waiting to see how good frank howard is this year. and he is going to be real good but not good enough for nba draft boards. I mean is frank looks really good that might not bode well for q to run the show

Not a chance. Quade Green is the consummate confident competitor. (What alliteration, huh?) He'd never shy away from competition.

Very bold predictions here.
Yep, there's a reason professionals with information tread lightly. The second he is incorrect with one of these definite statements, he will lose credibility in the eyes of most.

I'm staying about a mile from where he grew balling up right now. Not sure if he's still here. I should throw down a lawn sign in the neighborhood.

Yup. I'm not an expert recruiter. I just have a source who just became very confident Green wears orange.

We are approaching AW3 and TT confidence levels...
Not to be an ass but just became confident? He's been orange for a month if not longer, I would put Randolph in that category as well, told he is just doing his due dillegence and the staff expects Randolph and Brissett to be orange within the next month or 2

Not to be an ass but just became confident? He's been orange for a month if not longer, I would put Randolph in that category as well, told he is just doing his due dillegence and the staff expects Randolph and Brissett to be orange within the next month or 2
there is a huge difference between "being orange for a month" and sources inside the MC being so confident that they consider him locked up

preparations are underway...

there is a huge difference between "being orange for a month" and sources inside the MC being so confident that they consider him locked up

You've got this.
You don't have to defend yourself anymore but there will always be people questioning, picking you apart. They do it to Jake sometimes. They do it to Francis.
Just walk your walk my friend and don't worry about your talking your talk.
Let people worry and don't waste your energy on it. You bring value to this place so as far as I'm concerned, so don't sweat a damn thing. Thing about Jake and Francis is they don't let it show when someone questions them. If Francis doesn't like what's going on, he simply takes a break and lets things cool off. Just seems to bounce off Jake. But again, be the man. No need to explain yourself. It's up to the individual to believe you or not. I believe!

Anyway, I really hope this helps, not trying to pick you apart :)

You've got this.
You don't have to defend yourself anymore but there will always be people questioning, picking you apart. They do it to Jake sometimes. They do it to Francis.
Let people worry and don't waste your energy on it. You bring value to this place so as far as I'm concerned, so don't sweat a damn thing. Thing about Jake and Francis is they don't let it show when someone questions them. If Francis doesn't like what's going on, he simply takes a break and lets things cool off. Just seems to bounce off Jake. But again, be the man. No need to explain yourself. It's up to the individual to believe you or not. I believe!

thanks man - I appreciate it!

You've got this.

Agreed. Keep posting.

Don't let those that don't get it get you down...

Just confused as to who your sources are in the Melo Center as I personally know the 7-10 people that work there daily and none of them would give out this kind of info and when you said they were meeting in the Melo Center conference room all the coaches about AW3, I was lmao because I was standing in that room as I was reading it...but carry on

This is great to hear about Randolph, with him taking visits elsewhere. An October commit
from him or any of our other targets would be fantastic. We need to get '17 rolling.

Just confused as to who your sources are in the Melo Center as I personally know the 7-10 people that work there daily and none of them would give out this kind of info and when you said they were meeting in the Melo Center conference room all the coaches about AW3, I was lmao because I was standing in that room as I was reading it...but carry on

Honestly, this has been covered extensively. His source is well known.

No need to doubt the credibility of said source.

Both of you, keep the info coming.

Secret room in the back brah! Surprised you didn't know that.

Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 10.12.59 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.