Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 95 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I run a multi million dollar company - 36 mil per year ti be exact, and let me tell you i spend more time checking this thread then i do checking my stats for my business.
Yeah but are you under leveraged?

wow. Jake and two3zone throwing crap out in a recruiting thread. Seen this before.

And there are reasons why kids will pick UK, if there's money involved, whatever, but every draft I see UK kids being hugged by their coach while they're a top 5 pick. EVERY YEAR. I'm sorry, but that means a hell of a lot more to a kid than playing in in the dome.
That hug for top five picks is for his brand! He promises all these kids that they are one and done. But...

For every John Wall there is a Harrison twin.

Well we got recruits each time my husband had surgery this summer. So we were scheduled for Friday for his cervical spine surgery, and at 5:30 today, they called and moved it up to 5:30am tomorrow morning. So this could be a good sign that Green will follow in Whites footsteps and become Orange!!

Where u been?

this thread will get locked soon. Kobi went to Arizona without a visit. Strange, huh. I said I would never post here again but this thread reminds me of that one.

Well we got recruits each time my husband had surgery this summer. So we were scheduled for Friday for his cervical spine surgery, and at 5:30 today, they called and moved it up to 5:30am tomorrow morning. So this could be a good sign that Green will follow in Whites footsteps and become Orange!!
Good luck to you and your husband, and GD I hope you're right again.

this thread will get locked soon. Kobi went to Arizona without a visit. Strange, huh. I said I would never post here again but this thread reminds me of that one.

Little lost here, what are you implying?

There's guys on the UK board that think their class could end up as
Green- PG #23
Young- PG #19
Alexander- CG #43
Washington- PF #15
Richards- C #14
Vanderbilt- SF #20
Bamba- C #3
Plus a possible grad transfer. Even for Kentucky that seems like a pipedream class. 6 of the top 25 and another top 50? I believe it when I see it.

I can say this much ruling out bags of cash and all that other crap . We at the minimum rival Kentucky the past 8 years or so in putting guards in the NBA at an elite level . From Flynn, Waiters, MCW, Ennis, Richardson, Battle will be there too . Either school you are all but guaranteed to be a lottery or near it on draft day . For Quade he wants to be the man and plan a, that's just how he rolls. Going to Kentucky he's plan B .

Last edited:
There's guys on the UK board that think their class could end up as
Green- PG #23
Young- PG #19
Alexander- CG #43
Washington- PF #15
Richards- C #14
Vanderbilt- SF #20
Bamba- C #3
Plus a possible grad transfer. Even for Kentucky that seems like a pipedream class. 6 of the top 25 and another top 50? I believe it when I see it.
No Diallo?

Yeah...it's weird. Quade coming here though. Anyway, post more often. Circus towns on the live wire, bro.

Why is nobody mentioning no McNamara on his own show tonight. Red filled in. Isn't McNamara the lead recruiter for this ??

No Diallo?
They think Diallo is still a possibility and it is a two team battle between them and UConn if he goes to college, but some think the NBA is more likely.

I can say this much ruling out bags of cash and all that other crap . We at the minimum rival Kentucky the past 8 years or so in putting guards in the NBA at an elite level . From Flynn, Waiters, MCW, Ennis, Richardson, Battle will be there too . Either school you are all but guaranteed to be a lottery or near it on draft day . For Quade he wants to be the man and plan a, that's just how he rolls. Going to Kentucky he's plan B .
Did you say Trae Young cut UK out of his list?

Sorry he's Jayhawk would be shocked if not .

If that's the case, wouldn't that make QG Plan A for UK? The other guards they have are not in Green's league.

That hug for top five picks is for his brand! He promises all these kids that they are one and done. But...

For every John Wall there is a Harrison twin.
I hate the guy too but he shows up with hugs on draft day instead taking he's not ready shots from his coach.

Plan b is always plan b

I've been extremely confident. This was looking very good all along.

Then Quade sits at a UK game in an NBA arena right behind the UK bench, with World Wide Wes right there, rumors swirl and his coach said QG suddenly got clarity the next day. Now either the coach is trying to get attention for Quade and his announcement or we are screwed. No one here who is confident says they've heard squat from anyone who knows anything. The ones who have bad feelings have good sources, so I'm not feeling warm and fuzzy. If any of you guys who are confident would like to PM me some details, I'm all ears.

Now, Gerry bails on his show? That strikes me as a bad sign. Maybe he has a head cold... Or maybe, he's working the phones and trying to sway Green back to us. Or maybe I just like a good conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.