Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 109 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty sure he started over half a season not that long before we won a National Championship

He played 504 minutes over the course of a 34 game season.

We also recruited a once decade or more player that brought us to that NC with a very strong supporting cast around him.

How do I get singled out as being in meltdown mode? Do you have everybody else on ignore and just see my posts? I haven't said anything crazy or off base.

We literally have 5 or 6 players scholarship players for next year and 3 of them probably not even ready to contribute at the ACC level. We just lost out on a big time recruit that we've been tracking for 2 years while another team comes right in and scoops him up.

I think it's extremely fair to question GMac's job and to show concern for next years squad. Don't believe that is a meltdown.
Y-u can show concern but I feel that GMAc has done a good job bringing these recruits to the table. Closing on a recruit is a leadership
decision and responsibility. So please include Boeheim and Hopkins in that role.

Billy Celuck was the 7th guy on the team and was pretty much a backup to McNeil, right now we don't even have a 6th guy.
maybe you ARE melting down...right now next year we still factually have Battle, Lydon, Howard, Moyer, 7'2", Thompson, Bris that makes 7...and Little Red too

I'm just freaked out about having to bring in 3 or 4 plan B kids to fill out the roster and then having them clog up schollies for the future. Guess if no Green that I'm ok with Brissett, Sidibe, a plan B guard from the HS ranks, a Grad Transfer wing that can soak up 30mpg and then roll the rest of the scholarships to'18. Don't want to be settling for guys now that you end up pushing out of the program in a year or 2.

Last edited:
I don't know the kid. But why visit (the SU) campus so recently to give bad news in person. That makes no sense. Then again, recruiting often doesn't.
you never made a booty call just before you dumped a girl? or even after?

maybe you ARE melting down...right now next year we still factually have Battle, Lydon, Howard, Moyer, 7'2", Thompson, Bris that makes 7...and Little Red too

I'm using the assumption that Lydon and Battle are NBA bound. They come back and in all reality I'm not concerned at all. We lose both to the NBA, we're boned. Not a meltdown, just facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.