Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 118 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm too p'd off to read the last few pages. If someone would update the situation right now would be greatly appreciated.

Still need an impact wing and a guard that I hope isn't Howard Washington.
You might have seen JB tip his hand this year with Gillon and White. My guess is JB would take those two over most freshmen. Thats the million $ question if quade does fall for the www bullshyte- is there a Gillon andor White available next year....??

2 days? Over a week ago...and they have been gaining momentum for a month, most thought we could hold them off until the last week
I thought you were saying momentum since he visited this past wknd - but yeah they def made a push over the past month - just really weird he would have made the trip to the Hill (his 5th or 6th visit) and then flip

So is he just rubbing it in our faces?
20161117_184933.jpg

CuseTroop said:
Why arent you asking O13 this? He said the same thing.

Because he didn't say that he signed on that visit? He said soft verbal.

2 days? Over a week ago...and they have been gaining momentum for a month, most thought we could hold them off until the last week
Just absolutely ridiculous when you really break it down...I truly believe we will be ok without him next yr, we most likely will have to wait for a grad transfer to open up. but we def shot ourselves in the foot with this one...no back up plan? telling guys no thanks cuz were staying with quade...what in the actual were they thinking?

Folks with real info say things look bad with Green. Then someone who in the past has just predicted an obvious 'Cuse lean will go to Syracuse says Green is still an SU lock. (This person has nothing to lose by sticking to his guns. If he's wrong, things changed. If he's right, he looks heroic.)

The board melts down.

I've just summed up about the past 20 or more pages of this thread.

Make no mistake about it, if Green goes to UK this would be a huge blow. No way to spin it, though some have already tried valiantly to do so. Gerry has to be dying right now. This was supposed to be his first huge get. Still could be, but unless this is all a p.r. move, I'm not getting good vibes.

I'm concerned that other teams are playing the JB-is-leaving soon card. I think after this season, JB should clear up the uncertainty. Being vague is hurting, not helping. Recruits love Hop but like us, are not sure of his head coaching acumen. JB has earned the right to handle things how he wants but the cloud is really making things tough.

I'm too p'd off to read the last few pages. If someone would update the situation right now would be greatly appreciated.
UK compromised Quade over the weekend and is now blackmailing him into rescinding his signed NLI. Quade pulling a Kobiashi Muru and has signeb with Rutgers.

Or perhaps my reading comprehension needs work.

Just absolutely ridiculous when you really break it down...I truly believe we will be ok without him next yr, we most likely will have to wait for a grad transfer to open up. but we def shot ourselves in the foot with this one...no back up plan? telling guys no thanks cuz were staying with quade...what in the actual were they thinking?
JB etc know what theyre doing. They want a kid that can help them win a title. My guess is Coleman was the only other guy out there after Quade and Coleman was probably a heavy lean elsewhere. Look at the team this year, most likely the coaches will find a way to get the job done. Lets see it play out

Yeah you think the coaches would have learned after we almost lost Battle last year after doing the same thing

I checked this on a break at work at 2:30. I now just had to turn on two episodes of Daniel Tiger for my daughter to catch up on all the posts. I'm 38, not parenting a 3 year old so I can read about an 18 year old. #Parenthood

Need to start start thinking about 2018 while were at it if we aren't getting top talent this cycle.

iommi said:
Folks with real info say things look bad with Green. Then someone who in the past has just predicted an obvious 'Cuse lean will go to Syracuse says Green is still an SU lock. (This person has nothing to lose by sticking to his guns. If he's wrong, things changed. If he's right, he looks heroic.) The board melts down. I've just summed up about the past 20 or more pages of this thread. Make no mistake about it, if Green goes to UK this would be a huge blow. No way to spin it, though some have already tried valiantly to do so. Gerry has to be dying right now. This was supposed to be his first huge get. Still could be, but unless this is all a p.r. move, I'm not getting good vibes. I'm concerned that other teams are playing the JB-is-leaving soon card. I think after this season, JB should clear up the uncertainty. Being vague is hurting, not helping. Recruits love Hop but like us, are not sure of his head coaching acumen. JB has earned the right to handle things how he wants but the cloud is really making things tough.

Who's got real info? I know some of you guys like to trash one poster even though others are wrong sometimes, but that guy has a real source too like a few others do also. Jake would even agree with that and you trust him. Nobody has ever been 100% on recruiting. Sources can be wrong and things can change especially when a UK is involved. Some of you need to back off.

A bit of elaboration please. Wishful thinking or something real here?

What a guys not allowed to share his opinion? I used a very scientific method. I read all the posts, considered the history of the posters, pm-ed some people, checked some Facebook crap and finally formed a theses. . . . . . . Then I said that it's Orange! :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.