Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 122 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I think we need to stop freaking out because the coaches will figure it out as they always do and let's enjoy this great team we have THIS YEAR
^^^^ this ...cannot believe levels of angst and butthurt from some on here...just amazing...people need to relax and see how the chips fall...

We win the 'ship this year, and have a crappy recruiting class going into next year. Its called give and take people, give and take.

^^^^ this ...cannot believe levels of angst and butthurt from some on here...just amazing...people need to relax and see how the chips fall...

I was going to post something similar and then realized "well I AM on the recruiting forum"

It's like walking into an insane asymlum and then complaining that people are acting crazy

I'm Italian-American and I have no clue. Would someone translate? I mean no offense.
Well, Tomaso is Italian-Italian. He is saying that Oshae deleted the post after saying congrats fam, with the package icons, suggesting QG called him out to do so, as to not blow his announcement.

Who knows if any validity to it, but I see his point.

I'm Italian-American and I have no clue. Would someone translate? I mean no offense.

01fa0add49b33330c696ba741346a30c.jpg

Well, Tomaso is Italian-Italian. He is saying that Oshae deleted the post after saying congrats fam, with the package icons, suggesting QG called him out to do so, as to not blow his announcement.

I'll add that he is making the huge leap that Quade didn't want his announcement for Cuse spoiled. Somewhere lost is the possibility that he wanted it removed because it wasn't true.

I think people are overreacting about evaluating our staff...we are coming off 2 final fours the past few years, Gerry might not be the best recruiter but he coaches up the guards well, very well and sends them to the NBA. I would say 99% of other college programs would kill to be in our position

th

I was going to post something similar and then realized "well I AM on the recruiting forum"

It's like walking into an insane asymlum and then complaining that people are acting crazy
Hehe...I hear ya man but there is Clint Eastwood crazy...not stepping on a crack in the road crazy...and there is a level of crazy some are displaying in this thread that borders on "what color is the sky in your world"...what is painful is weeding through 100 replies to find the "sane" nuggets of info...Go Cuse!

him congratulating Oshae no it isn't but Oshae deleting his answer why?i see i not want to help spoiling something that is in full spoiling mode but is scheduled for a saturday afternoon...
Or they no longer fam :(

what wasn't true??? a thank you fam? come on...nothing about being true or not...

I'm referring to the deleted tweet. There are two possibilities for why it was removed: 1. QG didn't want his Cuse announcement spoiled or 2. It implied a cuse destination for QG and that wasn't true.

Cuseattle appears to slowly be working his way up the pages. Hey Cuseattle! You're here.

I'm feeling that as well. This thing imploded from about 4-6

Yeah I think for my own sanity I'm going to attempt to check out until sat. I'm going to assume he's a dooshcat... and if that's wrong it'll be a happy surprise. Of course... I'll probably check again in two hours hoping Jake has some reason to change his mind. But I'm going to TRY not to. Lol

I think people are overreacting about evaluating our staff...we are coming off 2 final fours the past few years, Gerry might not be the best recruiter but he coaches up the guards well, very well and sends them to the NBA. I would say 99% of other college programs would kill to be in our position
We are the 1%

Status
Not open for further replies.