Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 164 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait did someone say quade's mother is on this board? Oh dear lord that poor woman.

Also this has to be a record page generation record since Thursday really great work everyone.

No. My position is he announces Syracuse tonight.

Let's leave it at that. I've been coached by some well respected forum members to be as vague as possible and I'm sticking to that advice.
200.gif

Wait did someone say quade's mother is on this board? Oh dear lord that poor woman.

Also this has to be a record page generation record since Thursday really great work everyone.

I think it was on Twitter based on her liking people recommending Kentucky.

Several longtime respected posters say Quade has signed his LOI with UK. Another poster says Quade has signed with SU. That's about it.
Nobody said he necessarily "signed" anything with anyone except Arrigale.

When do we go back to 13 schollies? I'm trying to figure out how many spaces we need to fill for next year.

I'm talking as a conference on the whole. The ACC has better basketball players (shooting/fundamentals). The Big East had better athletes.
I get what you mean. Not sure I really agree, but I do understand. I think the old big east had a different style of play. Refs definitely let them play more, which I really miss!

Nobody said he necessarily "signed" anything with anyone except Arrigale.
He had to have signed something, the only problem is no one knows where he sent his signed NLI. If he truly hasn't signed his NLI yet, he cannot officially commit until the Spring. O13 made it sound like Quade signed his NLI last Saturday - but the feeling from everyone else is that didn't happen. Then, it came out on Wednesday that Quade did sign his NLI and send it to his school. No one can confirm where. Serveral of our insiders said the feeling is UK got it - but O13 is standing by that we have it.

He had to have signed something, the only problem is no one knows where he sent his signed NLI. If he truly hasn't signed his NLI yet, he cannot officially commit until the Spring. O13 made it sound like Quade signed his NLI last Saturday - but the feeling from everyone else is that didn't happen. Then, it came out on Wednesday that Quade did sign his NLI and send it to his school. No one can confirm where. Serveral of our insiders said the feeling is UK got it - but O13 is standing by that we have it.
We don't have a signed LOI. that I know. He could have signed it and kept it. Ready to turn it in tonight. But if someone has a signed LOI, it isn't us.

I'll say this, we had room for as many as 7 recruits this year. The early signing period is over, and we currently have 1.

Well, I guess we won't have to worry about all the preseason threads regarding playing time... everyone will need to play 35+ minutes next year... yikes!

In all seriousness, you have to imagine Boeheims upcoming retirement is taking its toll with recruiting. I bet every coach from opposing school is playing that angle to the fullest.

I would like to see how he does with 3 star recruits!!!! And with the talent he gets, he should win it all every other year.

He should, but he doesn't. He is the best at gaming the system, not the best at coaching a team. With his past, I'm amazed he is allowed to coach. But not surprised, knowing how the NCAA operates.

There isn't anyone poster on here knows 100% what Green has done or will do. Basicly you are talking through your A$$ because your mouth knows better. We ALL will know tonight 100% Just saying

We don't have a signed LOI. that I know. He could have signed it and kept it. Ready to turn it in tonight. But if someone has a signed LOI, it isn't us.

Anyone know what the UK site is saying? Any word on a signed LOI? I could check for myself but I loath going over there. ..

No one claimed outright he signed with either side - from what they heard. Dash was specific about that, for e.g.

Nobody said Quade's mother was on this board. What was said was Quade's mother was online. His mother was posting on one of her social media accounts and people were making comments on what school they want to see her son sign with, and she was selecting like on certain responses.

Last edited:
Anyone know what the UK site is saying? Any word on a signed LOI? I could check for myself but I loath going over there. ..
They are also unsure, but are far more confident than us. A UK poster posted in this thread yesterday and said he believes UK got 2 NLI's Wednesday night

No one claimed outright he signed with either side - from what they heard. Dash was specific about that, for e.g.
My mistake. I assume the NLI had to be submitted before the deadline, which was Wednesday night, but that the school had up to 2 weeks to actually report it. I am probably incorrect.

There isn't anyone poster on here knows 100% what Green has done or will do. Basicly you are talking through your A$$ because your mouth knows better. We ALL will know tonight 100% Just saying
Of course no one knows that...nothing is ever 100%. Pretty sure Quade isn't even 100% sure where he's going.

Well, that was weird. I just went ot the Kentucky board to find out what they knew, it wasn't much, and posters there were talking about my posts. They were also calling us dirty. first, hey Kentucky posters, I only know what went down this week with regard to Greens recruitment. He was ours and that didn't stop you from going after him. he was yours and we didn't stop either. where he goes tonight?? Probably you but nothing would surprise me at this point.

From UK site...It has been confirmed Green has indeed faxed a signed Letter of Intent to the school of his choosing.Some chatter that UK has 2 LOI..some think maybe Vanderbilt is one

My mistake. I assume the NLI had to be submitted before the deadline, which was Wednesday night, but that the school had up to 2 weeks to actually report it. I am probably incorrect.
No, you may well be right - don't know about the 2 week window. But then kids could back date it, so the deadline gets automatically extended by 2 weeks. Say he did sign and send NLI in on Wed to UK, but asked them to keep it quiet until today? Then we got back on him and managed to flip him back. So he can still announce SU tonight, send a back dated NLI to us and tell UK to tear theirs up.

No, you may well be right - don't know about the 2 week window. But then kids could back date it, so the deadline gets automatically extended by 2 weeks. Say he did sign and send NLI in on Wed to UK, but asked them to keep it quiet until today? Then we got back on him and managed to flip him back. So he can still announce SU tonight, send a back dated NLI to us and tell UK to tear theirs up.
Possibly. Although it's risky to send one to UK then ask them to tear it up 3 days later - if they submitted it to the NCAA it's game over unle-ss they let him out of the NLI, which seems unlikely.

I am beginning to think he signed his NLI, dated it Wednesday, but hasn't submitted it yet. I believe what he signed this past Saturday at Syracuse was scholarship papers - which oculd be torn up.

Status
Not open for further replies.