Class of 2022 - PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super excited about the prospect of landing Quadir. His size and athleticism at the top of our zone will be reminiscent of MCW. He is vastly underrated in my opinion, and an excellent find by the staff. If we could somehow land a commitment from him and Justin Taylor this weekend... man oh man we're back. Lands, Taylor, Copeland... wow! And to think we're still in it with Westry too. Can't wait to see how it plays out, but I'm super optimistic!

post #507 Dasher I think they will accept a commit but I think they wouldn't be all that upset if he held off a bit. JJ is here this weekend. But at the end of the day, if he wants to say yes, they will take him.
Bees post 508 I don't think they risk it. Plus, he's more PG and less combo than the other two.

yea, those are exactly the same. And it was immediately prior, not pages. And many people commented whether they’d risk holding off. You’re so transparent. Good luck next season.

I love that he referenced Earl “the Pearl” Monroe- clearly meaning our Pearl. The fact that he knows of either of them is surprising for someone his age.
He may not have known about our Pearl 31, or Earl Monroe the original Pearl but he was amazed that JB remembers them, may be there was a reference or two during the house dinner and he had to look it up later.

yea, those are exactly the same. And it was immediately prior, not pages. And many people commented whether they’d risk holding off. You’re so transparent. Good luck next season.
If Dasher says it I trust it. That’s all I’ll say

post #507 Dasher I think they will accept a commit but I think they wouldn't be all that upset if he held off a bit. JJ is here this weekend. But at the end of the day, if he wants to say yes, they will take him.
Bees post 508 I don't think they risk it. Plus, he's more PG and less combo than the other two.

you must have missed this one too a couple days ago.

EF836167-C00C-496D-B096-9F6C03F6B09A.jpeg

Damn Quade wanted to be orange
I think Quade might be a good example of how handlers and friends of the family can overwhelm kids and make them doubt what they really want to do. It’s clear that the recruiting process can be fun but also a nightmare for student athletes to navigate.

Quade & Battle in the backcourt? Smh. I know he never panned out at Kentucky or Washington, but he would have flourished at SU.

PG has been a huge issue. And IMO, still is. Hope this piece to the puzzle puts us back in position to do damage nationally.

Quade & Battle in the backcourt? Smh. I know he never panned out at Kentucky or Washington, but he would have flourished at SU.

PG has been a huge issue. And IMO, still is. Hope this piece to the puzzle puts us back in position to do damage nationally.
I am not saying this would be the starting lineup, but just a lineup, imagine Jesse, Flip, Benny, Justin and Quadir. That has got to be JB’s dream lineup. And, we could go taller by swapping Lands and Taylor. Somewhere Yogi Ferrell just soiled himself.

Copeland "SU treated me like I belonged here"

If he does not commit now. Move on seriously. How many times are we going let 16, 17, 18 year old kids run the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.